Newcastle v Wolves Sunday 27th Oct 2pm live on Sky Sports

Guest covmag

Don't know why I keep doing it but I've watched a fair bit of us this season and everytime felt nothing. Win or lose. Such a bizarre feeling and yet I don't know why I do it. Suppose habit init.

Probably watch this. We might scrape a 1 nowt or we might get spanked by 3. Does it even matter?

I watch the games which are on the telly because I find it fascinating discovering how shit Bruce really is. I never really knew much about him before he rocked up here, but have always had an uninformed opinion that he was absolutely clueless. Seems to have been a pretty good call so far.

Don't know why I keep doing it but I've watched a fair bit of us this season and everytime felt nothing. Win or lose. Such a bizarre feeling and yet I don't know why I do it. Suppose habit init.

Probably watch this. We might scrape a 1 nowt or we might get spanked by 3. Does it even matter?

I watch the games which are on the telly because I find it fascinating discovering how shit Bruce really is. I never really knew much about him before he rocked up here, but have always had an uninformed opinion that he was absolutely clueless. Seems to have been a pretty good call so far.

Up until the Chelsea game I had only watched about 30 minutes of us this season, that was enough to make an informed decision. I watched the whole Chelsea game at work, safe to say I won't put myself through that masochistic endeavour again any time soon. Ashley stopping me going to the games now this clown stopping me watching them.

I watched most of our games under Pardew too, they were rough, he was horrific, but at least we won some games and occasionally played well and had some decent players to enjoy. I can't bare to watch what's on display at the moment, sickening.

A failure to score on Sunday would make five goals from the first ten games the lowest total in the club's entire history going back to 1893, eclipsing the previous total of six

Thank god Steve abandoned his front-foot expansive game otherwise we might not be in this glorious position of setting new records.