Everton 2-2 Newcastle United - 21/01/20

Disco

Luckiest team ever. Why now, when I want them to crash and burn, do they finally get some (unlimited) luck?  :lol:

Feel the same :lol:

It'll likely carry on this season but come season 20-21, just like in the season after Pardew's 5th place, it'll all turn to shit.

I feel quite confident in saying that.

4mins added on.

Understated post of the season. Great work to even care at that stage, but what a four minutes they proved to be.

I've stopped listening to football podcasts, but had the Guardian's on yesterday and even they were saying Pickford is too up his own arse. Even Glendenning, the mackem supporter, said he had lost faith in him. There is of course another mackem with the same name who got a big money move to the city of Liverpool. The other one got his head down, worked hard, and has become a very accomplished player, albeit with a still dislikable face. Pickford could learn a lot from him.

4mins added on.

Understated post of the season. Great work to even care at that stage, but what a four minutes they proved to be.

I've stopped listening to football podcasts, but had the Guardian's on yesterday and even they were saying Pickford is too up his own arse. Even Glendenning, the mackem supporter, said he had lost faith in him. There is of course another mackem with the same name who got a big money move to the city of Liverpool. The other one got his head down, worked hard, and has become a very accomplished player, albeit with a still dislikable face. Pickford could learn a lot from him.

I went to bed at 92 minutes. LiveScore was on the league table with us on 30 points, was refreshing it so it went to the actual league table of 29 points. Clicked to see what the Arsenal score was and saw 2-2 FT in our game. :lol:

He’ll absolutely cost England at the Euros. He’s a f***ing bellend, probably be in jail for affray and hate crimes if he wasn’t in sports.

He's the complete opposite to Jordan Henderson, you rarely hear a peep about Henderson's public life.

Still laughing at this result

He’ll absolutely cost England at the Euros. He’s a f***ing bellend, probably be in jail for affray and hate crimes if he wasn’t in sports.

He's the complete opposite to Jordan Henderson, you rarely hear a peep about Henderson's public life.

Fairly sure by the time the Euros comes around that Dean Henderson will be Englands #1.

Guest neesy111

Fairly sure by the time the Euros comes around that Dean Henderson will be Englands #1.

Hope so, don't think we'll have a better chance than this to win the euros.

Guest neesy111

Hayden publicly looked to leave the club throughout the entire season and the summer before. Not a peep out of him since Bruce came in.

Epic trolling.

Hayden wanted to leave NUFC last January for a smaller club down south. Felt Rafa didn’t praised him (when playing well).

Hayden did an interview explaining his situation with his family as to why he wanted to leave.  Also rafa and the club tried to allow him more time off.

Hayden publicly looked to leave the club throughout the entire season and the summer before. Not a peep out of him since Bruce came in.

Epic trolling.

Hayden wanted to leave NUFC last January for a smaller club down south. Felt Rafa didn’t praised him (when playing well).

Hayden did an interview explaining his situation with his family as to why he wanted to leave.  Also rafa and the club tried to allow him more time off.

Yes I know. But at that time Hayden felt the PRL was ”too tough” and wanted to leave for a club down south (the Championship). He also felt he didn’t got any support or praise from Rafa.

This is the first time I’m hearing this. It was due to his daughter and her condition. At least, that was the last I read about it. I’ve assumed he’s come to terms with not being able to find a suitable club down south and make the best of it here.

It's quite possible some Everton fans went home early to avoid the crowds, loads do at every match, went straight to bed because of work the next morning, got up and work at somewhere where their colleagues have little interest in football and are thus still oblivious to what happened.

Calvert Lewin seems to have a field day against us each time we play them, but I can’t stand him. From the tackle on Krafth to elbowing Jamaal. He’s just a grade-a asshole who plays with some chip on his shoulder like he’s just top class.

Guest Howaythetoon

Calvert Lewin seems to have a field day against us each time we play them, but I can’t stand him. From the tackle on Krafth to elbowing Jamaal. He’s just a grade-a asshole who plays with some chip on his shoulder like he’s just top class.

He’s a very good player mind!

Calvert-Lewin grafts so hard and I think that's why he finds himself in those situations. Very competitive young player. I like that about him actually.

He's doing very well for Everton now as a young guy coming through. I can only imagine how bad he would have looked if he were at Newcastle and how shite everyone would be proclaiming him to be by now.