Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United

samptime29

Lazaro is dog shite

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're ridiculous and embarrassing man.

?

I'm commenting on what I'm witnessing, he's been responsible for 2 goals, Fernandez was covering him all first half cause he kept getting caught out of position

Lazaro is dog shite

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're ridiculous and embarrassing man.

?

I'm commenting on what I'm witnessing, he's been responsible for 2 goals, Fernandez was covering him all first half cause he kept getting caught out of position

Still wrong.

One of the worst Arsenal sides in modern history, we dominated them early in the game and since then we have sat back and allowed them to play and look half decent.

I think we are the only side in the Premier who can make Arsenal look good these days.

We also didn't dominate them. We've been conditioned to think that if we have the ball for anything over 30% of the game, it constitutes a dominate performance, when the reality is that it was broadly even. We've not created anything.

Lazaro terrible defending. Absolutely fucking terrible.

Nope. He is on the outside. We are playing three centre backs.

Fernandez has to be attacking that for me. Lazzaro actually did well to have come in that narrow.

Exactly, he should come on the inside. Goal side and all that. Whether its 3 centre halves or not makes absolutely no difference. I do agree Fernandez could have attacked it but Lazaro needs to be goal side, its 1 of the first things you learn when you're a kid.

Lazaro terrible defending. Absolutely fucking terrible.

Nope. He is on the outside. We are playing three centre backs.

Fernandez has to be attacking that for me. Lazzaro actually did well to have come in that narrow.

Exactly, he should come on the inside. Goal side and all that. Whether its 3 centre halves or not makes absolutely no difference. I do agree Fernandez could have attacked it but Lazaro needs to be goal side, its 1 of the first things you learn when you're a kid.

This is what happens when you put 9 men in your own box. People dont know who's picking up who.

We’ll never see Lazaro play again.

He played well in the first half and stopped Sako numeorus times.

Gets done by him once and now everyone is lamenting that he's not good.

Like a bunch of little kids man. So cringe worthy :lol: