Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United

samptime29

We’ll never see Lazaro play again.

He played well in the first half and stopped Sako numeorus times.

Gets done by him once and now everyone is lamenting that he's not good.

Like a bunch of little kids man. So cringe worthy :lol:

I'm sure most are capable of identifying that he's been pretty good this game (at least prior to us falling asleep), but equally was at fault for their goals.

I'm more concerned with why we've come out so deep this half and can't get the ball at all. That is more of the issue really.

The need to pin every issue on a scapegoat is hilarious to me. We've come out half asleep after the half and look clueless.

I don't really think we're looking for a scapegoat when a player is making noticeable, individual mistakes that cost us goals.

You can cut him slack since he's not a natural defender, new to the system, and largely played the role well until the goals, but he still made the mistakes and people are surely within their rights to point it out ("he's shit" comments excluded of course).

He has a ton of experience playing at wing back. It's too easy to just say he can't defend based on one game man. It's the same nonsense that was being said about Willems after one game. Our team is shit and it causes us issues every game. That is the problem.

We should have really just got a defensive right back and played him on that side and asked him not to go forward. Similar to what Rose is doing on the left today. Then everyone can sit in the box and never make mistakes so we draw every game as we all die a slow death watching this horrific football.

How many people on here, worth paying attention to, have actually said that he's shit because he made mistakes for the goals? He made mistakes, which were rightly pointed out. You're either getting wound up by posters that aren't worth investing your time in or you are incapable of seeing that making mistakes and playing well aren't mutual inverses. Sometimes both can happen, and it did today with Lazzaro.

Bentaleb is fucking shit.

Heavy first touch, then stands there. I’ve literally seen him standing on the edge of our D scratching his leg as we defend.

:lol:

It's an amazing coincidence how everyone in the team, new or old is shit right?

Man ... I just hope we keep losing at this point. Sick of this stupid manager and team.

Well we have a shirt manager that everyone knows about. However at least trying would be nice from some of the players.

Trying?! Are you serious :lol:

So you think this is down to every single one of the players just not being arsed?! :lol:

Stop it man.

What shite house fans Arsenal have. Booing opposition substitutions and only making a sound when they are winning.

They always have been, in fact them making any sound at all is an improvement.

If it wasn’t for Wenger they would be a forgotten club, doubt they would even be in the Premier League.

Are you talking about the same Arsenal that has never been relegated?

When Wenger came in they brought in some younger players to assist an aging squad. Wenger pushes for a new training ground, and their success under him lead to a new stadium.

If it wasn’t for Wenger I doubt they would have got younger players who could push them on. They would have been behind in getting a training ground and without a doubt they would have been left behind if they were still at Highbury.

How the fuck can Alan Smith say that’s not the keeper’s fault.......

Because Özil is free 5 yards from the goal?

Have to agree that Bentaleb has been disappointing. Very slow and gives the ball away a lot.

anyone else find it strange that when we're shite we are collectively shite, possibly Dubs being the exception maybe getting a pass sometimes.

I mean, when we're shite it's 11 players of steaming, avalanche pile of shite.  it's not like we've had a couple of stand out players and the other 9 have blown it.