Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United

samptime29

Bruce was given a perfect backline where everyone knew their jobs, and had ball playing CBs with clear instructions to start attacks by Rafa. Now we have the same collection being used like Stoke.

Oh, and Ritchie coming on :lol:

Aye with Ritchie and Atsu on the bench we have some real game changers there.

I thought steve was incredibly happy with both transfer windows?

We need to score at least 2 goals and have taken off a player with an excellent cross and set piece delivery and replaced him with Hayden.

Could we not have moved Lazzaro higher up on the right wing as we have changed formation?!

This manager is the absolute pits.

Lazaro is dog shite

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're ridiculous and embarrassing man.

?

I'm commenting on what I'm witnessing, he's been responsible for 2 goals, Fernandez was covering him all first half cause he kept getting caught out of position

Still wrong.

Maybe Lazaro can play as one of the front three instead of one of the two headless chickens? Certainly doesn't look like he knows how to defend.

FFS!!

Arsenal were shite in the first half, made changes at half time and it's made huge difference.  Don't expect cabbage heid to foresee what they were going to do but it's now 70 mins and I can't see him having changed a fucking thing to counter what they did.

Yes. One team has a manager that wasn't satisfied with the first half and tweaked things.

Ours on the other hand was delighted and was hoping to have a result fall into his lap.

His Plan A was working (for a change) in the first half.  Opposition change and it's like "hang on, that's not fair, you're not allowed to change tactics" like some huffy little kid.

I've never once seen him implement an intelligent, tough out, effective Plan B.

Worst central midfielders in the league. We’d be fine with any other team’s midfielders.

Colback...Shelvey...now Bentaleb. We seem to place a lot of value on midfielders who like to move as little as possible.

Bentaleb is f***ing s***.

Heavy first touch, then stands there. I’ve literally seen him standing on the edge of our D scratching his leg as we defend.

Yup. We should’ve just kept Ki and started him, he would’ve brought much more to the table than what we’ve seen so far from Ben.