Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United

samptime29

What on earth formation are we in now?  Hayden right back and Richie wherever the fuck he wants?  Bruce is absolutely stealing a living.

Not the foggiest.

Formations don’t matter, let’s just play.

Bentaleb is fucking shit.

Heavy first touch, then stands there. I’ve literally seen him standing on the edge of our D scratching his leg as we defend.

Another remarkable achievement by the club. Brought in the only midfielder that would make the fans long for the energy of Shelvey.

We’ll never see Lazaro play again.

He played well in the first half and stopped Sako numeorus times.

Gets done by him once and now everyone is lamenting that he's not good.

Like a bunch of little kids man. So cringe worthy :lol:

I'm sure most are capable of identifying that he's been pretty good this game (at least prior to us falling asleep), but equally was at fault for their goals.

I'm more concerned with why we've come out so deep this half and can't get the ball at all. That is more of the issue really.

The need to pin every issue on a scapegoat is hilarious to me. We've come out half asleep after the half and look clueless.

I don't really think we're looking for a scapegoat when a player is making noticeable, individual mistakes that cost us goals.

You can cut him slack since he's not a natural defender, new to the system, and largely played the role well until the goals, but he still made the mistakes and people are surely within their rights to point it out ("he's shit" comments excluded of course).

He has a ton of experience playing at wing back. It's too easy to just say he can't defend based on one game man. It's the same nonsense that was being said about Willems after one game. Our team is shit and it causes us issues every game. That is the problem.

We should have really just got a defensive right back and played him on that side and asked him not to go forward. Similar to what Rose is doing on the left today. Then everyone can sit in the box and never make mistakes so we draw every game as we all die a slow death watching this horrific football.

Heavy first touch, then stands there. I’ve literally seen him standing on the edge of our D scratching his leg as we defend.

Another remarkable achievement by the club. Brought in the only midfielder that would make the fans long for the energy of Shelvey.

He was literally shouting and pointing at longstaff to hurry up and chase after a ball he was 10 yards closer to.

What shite house fans Arsenal have. Booing opposition substitutions and only making a sound when they are winning.

They always have been, in fact them making any sound at all is an improvement.

If it wasn’t for Wenger they would be a forgotten club, doubt they would even be in the Premier League.

:lol:

It's an amazing coincidence how everyone in the team, new or old is shit right?

Man ... I just hope we keep losing at this point. Sick of this stupid manager and team.

What shite house fans Arsenal have. Booing opposition substitutions and only making a sound when they are winning.

If it wasn’t for Wenger they would be a forgotten club, doubt they would even be in the Premier League.

Are you talking about the same Arsenal that has never been relegated in 100 years?

:lol:

It's an amazing coincidence how everyone in the team, new or old is shit right?

Man ... I just hope we keep losing at this point. Sick of this stupid manager and team.

Well we have a shirt manager that everyone knows about. However at least trying would be nice from some of the players.

Are you talking about the same Arsenal that has never been relegated in 100 years?

:lol: research is your god