Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

After the middle of October they want to stop showing all the matches. They want to create it so only season tickets holders can see games for free, although they are open to showing games to fans for a match by match fee. So we could see the £10 fee being applied for Premier League games.

After the middle of October they want to stop showing all the matches. They want to create it so only season tickets holders can see games for free, although they are open to showing games to fans for a match by match fee. So we could see the £10 fee being applied for Premier League games.

Which is absolutely fair enough, I just remember [was it a rumour about an announcement, or an announcement? I struggle to remember these days] hearing that every game would be broadcast.

still can't get my head round it.

can sit outdoors for a concert, indoors in a pub, restaurants and even a thatre/cinema ffs. but not outdoors in a stadium 10 feet away from anyone else.

why not more media pressure for the government to explain the discrepancy?

Mane has it and some suggestions that more have it too.

Season suspension in 3...2...1...

think it would take another complete national lockdown or a mass outbreak in all 20 teams to get them to suspend the season again

Mane has it and some suggestions that more have it too.

Season suspension in 3...2...1...

think it would take another complete national lockdown or a mass outbreak in all 20 teams to get them to suspend the season again

Or Van Dijk to get it

with tv contracts needing to be fulfilled and the amount of money spent by all the premier league clubs this window (more than last summer somehow) the entire liverpool first team and klopp could get it and the premier league would just tell them to play their under 18s.