Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

So each club has tailored the covered stands part to their liking. I fully expect we will have white sheets sewn together. Either way I am sure we will look at the other clubs innovation  while we look like a sack of bare minimum effort shit.

Oh don't be so pessimistic, I am actually expecting us to have high quality tarp that looks the part covering the stands... every inch of course covered by the logos of Sports Direct and whatever other failed high street brands he bought up over the past 18 months.  No expense spared - covered by the club of course.

I'd actually be surprised if there wasnt just a generic template each club was given that was developed by the PL for consistency. That way at least if clubs put in bare minimum it looks fine.

Would be ace if they unveiled the takeover via the tarp or during the pre game.

Guest neesy111

How are fans of the championship club getting to watch there games

They already had a streaming service for overseas fans, I think it's being allowed in the UK.

Guest neesy111
  • 2 weeks later...

World football’s law-makers are set to extend the temporary rule allowing teams to make five substitutes in a game, rather than three, for all of next season.

World football’s law-makers are set to extend the temporary rule allowing teams to make five substitutes in a game, rather than three, for all of next season.

Will completely ruin the game