Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Moyes and two West Ham players test positive.

West Ham are currently playing as well.

Aye, what the fuck is going to happen there?

The manager and two players have withdrawn and isolating, but surely it’s more than possible that other members of the squad have it but aren’t testing positive yet. We don’t know much about the virus yet to know if you can pass it on or not before actually testing positive.

why the fuck is that west ham game going ahead, they have 3 positive cases and possibly more of the squad infected yet they go on anyway? they should all be in temporary isolation until further tests

Spurs game was abandoned for this exact reason so I've no fucking idea why West Ham's game didn't get canned. Absolute shambles.

What's the chance one of our lot might have it, given we played West Ham ten days ago?

bruce should wear a facemask anyway. i cant stand watching him sticking that fucking tongue out all the time.

Dunno, I'd be worried if he stretched a mask with straps over his face it's be like one of those stress balls you get in a net, with jowls and nose lumps prolapsing out all over the place.

i know what we all say about ashley's newcastle, but honest to god i never thought the current situation  would hit my kids as hard as this. they really hate bruce/ashley but at the moment they are devastated they wont be going back to SJP in the near future due to covid. the boys are 12 and 14 and my daughters 15. matchdays had turned to shite for me till the kids started coming with me, and then all of a sudden it's like going for the first time all over again. just such a bonding experience. its the one thing the whole of the family have in common - nufc.

i'm 50, and you tend to forget just how much you fall in love with the club and going to the match when you're younger, no matter who is in charge.

i watched some dross in the 80's and never even considered boycotting as a way to improve the situation at the club till i was much older.