Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Fuck knows how we’re getting New Adventures in Hi-Fi in here.

:lol:

Guess the buyers are thinking from their Low Desert... How The West Was Won And Where It Got Us ... Unless they’ve failed the New Test Leper... Think I best Leave it there. The day has been So Fast, So Numb. Hopefully no signs of an Undertow with the deal.

Before my Departure I’ll leave you to the last 7 tracks :lol:

Luke Edwards should just tweet less, engaging in discussion on topics and processes that he doesn't understand undoubtedly makes him look very misinformed and foolish.

Guest Howaythetoon

Bloke is a fucking idiot and knows nowt, even I know more than him and well, as I’ve shown... :lol:

What he’s doing is using any day/s without any official announcement to fill up with click bait type nonsense as to what’s holding up things/could be delaying things which if he had any self respect he wouldn’t even comment on because what’s holding things up/delaying this is a natural process and not sellers doubts, or human rights issues or piracy issues.

Whether he gets paid for his tweets or not, his job is still to build a readership, to promote himself as a journo/reporter close to all of this and with it in turn increase the online presence/reading audience for whoever he writes for. Compare and contrast to that of Wor George who is not only ethical, but a real ITK and doesn’t need to spout made up or unconnected nonsense to drag something out of from an otherwise non news day or slow news day.

It’s the kind of crap the Chronicle do to churn out ‘news’ when there literally is no news.

Minus the 5 things we’ve learned shit.

Only thing everyone needs to learn and it’s one thing only, Edwards knows fuck all.

And what he does know is worth fuck all, and that’s not what he knows about this takeover, but footy in general and journalism.

Luke Edwards should just tweet less, engaging in discussion on topics and processes that he doesn't understand undoubtedly makes him look very misinformed and foolish.

We just have to hope the confidence from Staveley's side is well-placed. She thought it would be done by now so lets hope it is.

giphy.gif

I want us to build from the bottom I've already fell out of love with football because of ashley and if we turned to the man city style it won't be the club i've supported for 20 years, Everyone will be different but i've always felt most fans of other clubs like Newcastle i wouldn't wanna ruin that for quick success

Newcastle United: Fans respond to news that Lee Charnley will sit in Premier League’s Project Restart meeting

Lee Charnley set for Project Restart meeting

*Premier League offer no update when asked on result of owner's and director's test

*Concerns grow over last nine games of Premier League season

Simple! The takeover isn’t going to happen! It’s all Ashley again up to his tricks to deflect from his bad press in relation to SD shops trying to stay open/hiking prices etc.

fuck it .

FWIW I’ve been told it’s all done and dusted, balance of money being paid next week. Not come from my usual source but I’ve done a bit of digging about names and roles and it all matches.

FWIW I’ve been told it’s all done and dusted, balance of money being paid next week. Not come from my usual source but I’ve done a bit of digging about names and roles and it all matches.

3pm presser?  :frantic:

As the only native Athenian, and therefore de facto gatekeeper for REM, it's Green.

Probably close 2nd for me. Visited Athens in 2002 to do some of the R.E.M. sights. Lovely place. Probably the best lemonade I’ve had :thup:

Any new names?