Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Seems like something has happened this afternoon.

Agreed :thup:

But then again I was saying the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully this isn't another false start.

Hmmm now this one from Caulkin does have me excited. Not official, formal word. The implication being they’ve had unofficial, informal word.

Hmmm now this one from Caulkin does have me excited. Not official, formal word. The implication being they’ve had unofficial, informal word.

He's emphasised it in a couple if tweets too, reading between the lines it sounds like they've had the nod.

Guest godzilla

Agree and I think it's the same with John Richardson (also a good reporter).

Qatari bots out on force on Twitter.

What’s being said?

The same 2-3 tweets by multiple accounts of alleged Leeds, Swansea, Arsenal, and Villa fans.

They all say something along the lines of ‘Newcastle are a scum club and the takeover will make them cry’ and ‘Newcastle fans are the worst, hope the takeover sends the scum down the leagues again’

The tweets change every so often but they all come up at once and I’m not enough time for them to have been from one person creating different accounts or even for legit Twitter users to copy and paste.

It’s all obviously coordinated from one location.

As I said a few weeks ago, being everybody's second-favourite perennial strugglers has done nothing for me these past 15 years. I'm quite content with being lambasted as scum, I can live without football fwiends