Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

f*** these papers. Praying on our desperation.

It’s what they’ve always done. That’s actually what I’m looking forward to most if this goes through. The potential lack of drama.

I honestly can't see there will be any less drama if it goes through, if anything the media will be gunning for us harder if we start catching up on their beloved teams and the scrutiny is going to go through the roof

If/when it goes through, these cunts will be queuing up for some feel good stories off the new owners, the two faced twats that they are.  We should bring Joe Kinnear back for one interview and stick him in the room with the reporters.

Yep.  Modern journalism is mostly about having access to people in positions of authority or positions of privileged knowledge.  This is why you see journalists align themselves to various ideologies, politics, groups, etc. so they can be in the good books and get the juicy leaks.  When (if) this takeover is complete there will be some journalists who will start kissing the arse of the new owners so they can ingratiate themselves and get invited to NUFC events and there will be some journalists who will go into full attack mode so they can ingratiate themselves with other benefactors (e.g. the Qataris, BeIn Sport, etc).  Very few journalists (the old school journo's who don't care any more) will remain unbiased.

Guest awaymag

f*** these papers. Praying on our desperation.

It’s what they’ve always done. That’s actually what I’m looking forward to most if this goes through. The potential lack of drama.

I honestly can't see there will be any less drama if it goes through, if anything the media will be gunning for us harder if we start catching up on their beloved teams and the scrutiny is going to go through the roof

Possibly  but at that point we will have been taken over and may have hope once again.  At the moment it's open house on NUFC fans emotions and the fear is, at the end, it will have all been for nothing if PL refuse the takeover.

its drawing to a conclusion i feel,the WHO report due on the 16th"the official version that is" will allow this to be signed off at long last , exciting times just around the corner

its drawing to a conclusion i feel,the WHO report due on the 16th"the official version that is" will allow this to be signed off at long last , exciting times just around the corner

They chipping in as well?

Might as well give up now, have NATO on our backs soon enough.

Next week - "UNICEF: Won't the PL think of the children?"

Guest reefatoon

It will be put off again after next week as Dickie Masters is going to knuckle down and concentrate on getting the kids back to school after heeding the advice of his tarmacing buddy Dick Keys

Guest neesy111

Not even sure he has ever been in US, aren’t Brits banned, plus he’s been seen in Exeter quite a few times lately checking out the HoF there

Brits are not banned from the US. :lol: :lol:

He might have been referring to Keith Moon or Roger Daltrey.

Not even sure he has ever been in US, aren’t Brits banned, plus he’s been seen in Exeter quite a few times lately checking out the HoF there

Brits are not banned from the US. :lol: :lol:

Only those with special Visas are allowed at present

Guest neesy111

Imagine if they came in and spent fuck all. The levels of fume would be through the roof.

Which would be hypocritical as most fans just wanted ashley gone and the club ran properly before this takeover.

Think most will be just happy with a professionally ran and ambitious club. Their looking at the training ground we know, and Caulkin mentioned on his podcast stadium has been discussed with local politicians.

That is already on another level compared to the current lot.

It may not be Man City or Chelsea levels, and that would make sense with PIF involvement. It’s a wealth fund at the end of the day, however they will look to grow club let’s not kid ourselves.

Operating strictly within the FFP rules is still a million miles ahead of what we’ve been used to under Ashley.

It all depends on how much they can increase our revenue by.

I read we can spend £150m (just on players) in the first year and not break FFP. That £150m next season will be around £250m from the previous given the current economic climate.

If we did anything near that i'd pass out with excitement.  :lol: