Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

He just needs totally ignored does Luke Edwards. Absolute fucking weirdo.

If people have to Post stuff from Edwards can we not have another thread, somethinhg like “Edwards Waffle”....so we are pre warned if we click into the link....saves me getting angry every time i click into the Takeover thread only to find more inane Edwards dribble.

He just needs totally ignored does Luke Edwards. Absolute fucking weirdo.

If people have to Post stuff from Edwards can we not have another thread, somethinhg like “Edwards Waffle”....so we are pre warned if we click into the link....saves me getting angry every time i click into the Takeover thread only to find more inane Edwards dribble.

Twitter bullshit thread surely?

He's gone into such a tailspin trying to justify himself and attempt to prove that he's right that he's well and truly painted himself into a corner now.  The best thing he could do at this stage is just leave well be for a few days.

Pretty sure that if the takeover doesn't go through he'll be bordering on obnoxious which will just alienate people further.

It'll obviously go as simply as follows:

SA: 'We want to challenge this rejection'

PL: 'No you're powerless go away'

SA: ':okay: Sorry to bother you goodbye'

Haha aye, as everyone knows that's how the law works ?. I know Edwards is only reporting this and it was actually written by some special lad at the Telegraph.  But to even report it as fact is bad enough, the guy needs help.

It'll obviously go as simply as follows:

SA: 'We want to challenge this rejection'

PL: 'No you're powerless go away'

SA: ':okay: Sorry to bother you goodbye'

Haha aye, as everyone knows that's how the law works ?. I know Edwards is only reporting this and it was actually written by some special lad at the Telegraph.  But to even report it as fact is bad enough, the guy needs help.

Anything for the scrote to keep his Twitter ticking over.

Honestly, wish I could tell Luke off to his face. He's being fed 1 sided stories and writing them as if it's balanced reporting, all the while winding up the very region / team he covers. Shameful. Cretin.

Disgusting for Edwards to promote an article from his own newspaper, written by respected British sports journalist Paul Hayward. He's a real sick fuck.

Hope you and Luke are still here if the deal goes through, going to enjoy that. Although I suspect you'll disappear back into the cyber void, and Luke will go on another month long holiday to Butlins.

Pent up frustration is quality. Desperately needs a wank that fella.

Penn will wank off when he gets his 'I told you so' moment. Feels like that is his only priority now.

(assuming it's a bloke, like)

Guest Carrick18

Apart from being a wind-up merchant, I'm sure Edwards's huge ego cannot handle the fact Caulkin has contact with the PCP takeover group, hence his pushing of the yank's bid.

This.

He's had no part in the conversation for months. The second someone gives him a drip of info he's going to run it into the ground.

Disgusting for Edwards to promote an article from his own newspaper, written by respected British sports journalist Paul Hayward. He's a real sick fuck.

You're actually Luke Edwards arn't you? It'd make a lot of sense :lol:

Guest godzilla

Apart from being a wind-up merchant, I'm sure Edwards's huge ego cannot handle the fact Caulkin has contact with the PCP takeover group, hence his pushing of the yank's bid.

This.

He's had no part in the conversation for months. The second someone gives him a drip of info he's going to run it into the ground.

He's been having veiled digs at GC for a few weeks now and finally GC bit back at him yesterday.

Anyone listened to that Duncan Castles talk-in?

Yeah not much we don't know. Small rumour that the PL may make a decision this week although he says the buyers haven't even heard that so could be bad news if true.

Mentions AS getting an apology in court and credits the Newcastle fans for making sure it was known. (Judge also thanked public for alerting the court)