Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Class the way Penn just drops in now and then, says his bit and then logs off. Doesn't give a damn what people say or think about him or what he's just said. You have to admire his ability to not give a toss.

He’s the forum t***.

I've not seen enough of him to judge. He just seems like a colossal pessimist to me.

He's a professional chip pisser.

Class the way Penn just drops in now and then, says his bit and then logs off. Doesn't give a damn what people say or think about him or what he's just said. You have to admire his ability to not give a toss.

He’s the forum twat.

I've not seen enough of him to judge. He just seems like a colossal pessimist to me.

If the takeover is announced he’d still be pessimistic about it.

He’s the forum twat.

Just the way some people are.

More like he hasn't got the stones to see the replies so only comes back once he's sure everyone has stopped calling him a freak :lol:

He’s the forum t***.

Pessimist is being kind. His posts are quite sadistic in that he seems to revel in shutting down any sort of positivity. :lol:

He’s the forum t***.

Pessimist is being kind. His posts are quite sadistic in that he seems to revel in shutting down any sort of positivity. :lol:

Oh well. It's good to have a mix and variation of opinions!

He’s the forum t***.

He is just protecting himself from being heart broken again. Something senominous with being a nufc fan.

I’m sure Penn was ITK back in the day. Think it was just team news but definitely recall something.

He used to get team news snippets and he knew when Pardew was going/gone. I liked the theory a while back that he was actually Pardew, though I'd also like it if he was Luke Edwards.

He’s the forum t***.

He is just protecting himself from being heart broken again. Something senominous with being a nufc fan.

:(

Just a mad thought to the start the day, if premier league knocked backed deal is there anything to stop pif still legally purchasing the club ?

What would be the fall out ?

Would they expel us from the league and demote us to championship ?

Could they complete the purchase and threaten to join the Scottish league ?

Most bidders would be reliant on tv cash from premier league, but these lads could afford to f#%k premier league off and take repercussions.

My point at the end of the day I couldn’t give a flying f about the premier league anymore if they knock this back. If there was a legal route for them to still purchase club, and play in another league I’d take it.

So whilst the premier league might think their god here and just care about beins cash, how would they feel about a future with NUFC playing in Scotland.

Far fetched maybe but trips to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Dundee wouldn’t be that bad. Hell they could get the mackems and boro to join and we could have regular derbies to.

Bottom line for me is if this is knocked back we are basically being told your only here to make up numbers, and I say f#%k that.

I have to say I have always thought that this commonly floated idea, that the PL could be hammered legally if they rejected it, to be founded on nothing whatsoever. It just seems that someone on the internet floated the idea and then everyone else ran with it. I also think there would be very little the buyers could do if they are turned away so, as irritating as Penn's negativity is to witness, he is probably right about this.