Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Saudis playing an absolute belter there. Go on, prove piracy when we actually have investment in the companies who have the rights to the football. Would be like a burglar robbing a jewellery store that he part owns.

I'm not saying they weren't part of the piracy, I'm saying they are doing a good job of hiding their crimes.

Talking about the takeover on the Sunday Supplement.

After Neil Custis with complete bollocks about Bruce, after slagging off Rafa.

It's unbelievable how much utter shite they spew, that hasn't actually happened.

Saudis playing an absolute belter there. Go on, prove piracy when we actually have investment in the companies who have the rights to the football. Would be like a burglar robbing a jewellery store that he part owns.

I'm not saying they weren't part of the piracy, I'm saying they are doing a good job of hiding their crimes.

“Nothing to see here .... move on”

:lol: That Kate Stewart account is one of the most obvious bots going. 22,000+ followers ffs.

When the takeover scenario complete, it will be interesting to see where it’s next focus of attack will be.

Guest chopey

Just read the article in The Athletic about the Glazers at Man U and the Saudis were really serious about taking over until Staverly convinced them Newcastle was the better deal

Its far more likely that they've been told that the deal cant go through unless SA makes steps to prevent piracy in SA.

SA are being accused of not doing anything about piracy, more than actually being the pirates. So this would make sense.

Aye that's promising, the positivity in me says it's a direct response to that particular line of questioning in the O&D test.

What line of questioning ?

Well they have no doubt been getting questioned about the piracy/copyright etc...and i think (hope) this is a direct response to that, a way of appeasing the Premier League and showing that they're doing something about it.

Guest neesy111

Will just post that saying and doing are 2 separate things.  If the PL have insisted on things, surely they'll want to see action or have safeguards in of they go back on their words...