Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

manorpark[/member] - I look forward to your long history lesson on the stadiums on sky scraper city getting a much needed update with whatever PIF does to SJP in the future. Will be an epic post.

Don’t encourage him. His SJP posts on SSC are twice as long as a prologue post from HTT.

Ha ha, thanks Mr Stifleaay (who I know so well from SkyscraperCity . . ) just for that I will break the record when the stadium changes come along, just wait!

and, Kanji - it will be a good-un - hopefully MANY good-uns !!!

i wouldnt be suprised of an announcment tomorow or tuesday now , this news today is just what we needed after the shitstorm we,ve had to endure

Were the PL waiting on us to win a game before they could announce it?

on 2nd thoughts i think after wednesdays home game ..fk all to do with results smart ass :D

Guest Carrick18

It sounds like there's been a lot of work going on behind the scenes that we're now seeing. I'd be tempted to say this week.

I’m extremely optimistic about this happening now. Always thought it would go through but the last couple of weeks have tested that a bit.

I’ve got the booze in ready.

Yeah this is on the home stretch now. It's as if the KSA has been told to put a statement out to enable the premier League to accept it. The Government want it, the PL want the money, the majority of our fans want it. It'll happen soon imo.