Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Wasn't the exclusivity shite ended as soon as it was passed to the Premier League?

Is it actually possible the Premier League can fuck PIF etc over in this way?

Think my takeover beer is going tonight as I'm now off until Monday, think I'm washing my hands of it until it's done one way or another. 

Blatantly going to be back F5'ing.

Nobody really knows for sure. It's claimed (by the buying side) that's the case.

If PIF haven't done enough to pass the PL tests, then yes they can do this to them. It's not even fucking them over.

If the buyers are trustworthy we shouldn't have anything to worry about..

Clubs in purgatory.

Praying this gets finalized next week once the season is done. Can see Qatar bidding on Leeds and having their takeover waved through in a week while we wait until the Saudies give up.

Double kick in the cock and can easily see it happening. Masters is a corrupt cunt.

Guest godzilla

There's just no positive news stories about this deal at all now. Not even the slightest snippet.

Everything surrounding it appears negative.

Simon 'it's off, it's on, it's off. it's on, it's off' Bird and Luke absolute cunt Edwards  :lol:

There's just no positive news stories about this deal at all now. Not even the slightest snippet.

In all fairness the positive articles about with any real substance were written by Caulkin and he’s been slated for it because it hasn’t happened yet.

All the other articles were just capitalising on the clickbait. Now it’s far easier for them to generate negative stories.

When our incumbent and recumbent owner starts bleating about time wasters and tyre kickers then I'll be on the road to believing its off

Until then, will continue to #wait

In all fairness the positive articles about with any real substance were written by Caulkin and he’s been slated for it because it hasn’t happened yet.

All the other articles were just capitalising on the clickbait. Now it’s far easier for them to generate negative stories.

Caulkin has shown himself to know absolutely nothing recently, he's been drip-fed vague updates by Staveley but seems to have no real understanding of or insight into the process and makes out like he's some dumb layman that couldn't be expected to understand anything when called out on it.

Guest godzilla

Caulkin has shown himself to know absolutely nothing recently, he's been drip-fed vague updates by Staveley but seems to have no real understanding of or insight into the process and makes out like he's some dumb layman that couldn't be expected to understand anything when called out on it.

I agree he has had a shocker all the way through as I mentioned a few pages ago

Guest godzilla

Wonder if there'll be a riot outside St James if its all off

No everyone will just switch off and do something else.

Guest godzilla

Lot of fans thought this was done. Will be a lot of people done with the club and the PL

It it doesn't go ahead (we still don't know either) then I think you will be struggling for 20,000 crowds next year as I honestly belive this will be the final step too far for most