Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I honestly  think it’s as simple as the Saudis are simply refusing to do what the prem have asked and as such it’s a complete stalemate which suits the league as they hope it eventually fizzles out.

Pretty much.

I honestly  think it’s as simple as the Saudis are simply refusing to do what the prem have asked and as such it’s a complete stalemate which suits the league as they hope it eventually fizzles out.

If the PL have received a nudge from the government to get this done and keep the Saudis trigger happy with their cash in this country, then PIF have played it perfectly. PL just stalling but they know this has to go through from pressure above.

If the PL have received a nudge from the government to get this done and keep the Saudis trigger happy with their cash in this country, then PIF have played it perfectly. PL just stalling but they know this has to go through from pressure above.

The government can’t tell the premier league to pass it imo. How can they influence them in anyway really ?

If the Saudis haven’t given the PL what they want then just reject it you spineless b******s.

There’s the hitch though does Masters dare reject it, I’m not convinced he does and that’s why I’ve still got hope.

The thing that really annoys me at present.

One shithouse journo be it Bird, Edwards or whoever else reports something without any source or proof and then the rest of the rags follow suit to 1. Get clicks and 2 Give the bollocks their writing some semblance of credence.

Rinse and repeat for nearly 20 weeks.

The government can’t tell the premier league to pass it imo. How can they influence them in anyway really ?

The government want the Saudi money. They do not want the PL to piss off SA on any day, let alone now that we are in recession. Money comes first in everything, so that alone I can't see the PL wanting to reject this. There's just to much a stake even though that will never be made public of course.

Guest The Little Waster

Masters : " So , you want to buy NUFC " ?

Saudis : " Yes can we complete this now " ?

Masters : " Ok i want you to ask me again if i'll let you buy them , but this time do it in a girls voice "

😎

basically this is years of payback for KSA ignoring the beoutq stuff and blocking any attempt to deal with it in a saudi court and nufc are the club caught in limbo in a geopolitical shitshow. This is why countries should not be allowed near fucking football clubs

Masters : " So , you want to buy NUFC " ?

Saudis : " Yes can we complete this now " ?

Masters : " Ok i want you to ask me again if i'll let you buy them , but this time do it in a girls voice "

😎

:lol:

It’s a fair point and the reason I suspect it’s not been rejected yet. The PL will have to get it legally water tight

They'll have to get it legally watertight to accept or reject the deal. I'd imagine they are shitting themselves realising their test wasn't fit for purpose and was really just for show.

It’s a fair point and the reason I suspect it’s not been rejected yet. The PL will have to get it legally water tight

They'll have to get it legally watertight to accept or reject the deal. I'd imagine they are shitting themselves realising their test wasn't fit for purpose and was really just for show.

at the same time how incompetent do you have to be to be on the verge of somehow failing the fit and proper person test there's literally only one way they could fail it and somehow they're making it worse for themselves by banning bein sports making it so that the prospective owners have no legal way to watch their own club on tv in SA