Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest chopey

Oh I'm loving April.

13 - My brother's birthday

17 - My daughter's birthday

20- My grandad's birthday

25 - My birthday

Put the official announcement anywhere in April and I'm going to call it a celebration month.

15 - My son’s birthday

19 - My birthday

27 - My father’s birthday

:lol:

3rd my dog Bingos birthday, and my son.

Lee Ryder

"The suggestion of a price being agreed is emerging from the side that wants to take charge, #nufc won't say anything on the record and Mike Ashley (in the States) is yet to respond to the fact NUFC being sold is currently national news."

Where in the states.

Florida I believe.

Kanji[/member] We'll fill your commissary.

:lol:

So in theory we’re in the premier league checks stage?  If so about a month until it’s announced.  A few people over the last week have been saying early may for an announcement. 

Depends when checks started. Depends how much PL have got on atm. Fuck knows.

True. 

Interesting tweet in that “they’ve been told”

For those that want to know- below a chunk from the PL Owners and Directors Test:

A Person shall be disqualified from acting as a Director and no Club shall be permitted to have any Person acting as a Director of that Club if:

F.1.1. in relation to the assessment of his compliance with Rule F.1 (and/or any similar or equivalent rules of The Football League or The Football Association) at any time, he has:

F.1.1.1. failed to provide all relevant information (including, without limitation, information relating to any other individual who would qualify as a Director but has not been disclosed, including where he or they are acting as a proxy, agent or nominee for another Person); or

F.1.1.2. provided false, misleading or inaccurate information;

F.1.2. either directly or indirectly he is involved in or has any power to determine or influence the management or administration of another Club or Football League club;

F.1.3. either directly or indirectly he holds or acquires any Significant Interest in a Club while he either directly or indirectly holds any interest in any class of Shares of another Club;

F.1.4. he becomes prohibited by law from being a director (including without limitation as a result of being subject to a disqualification order as a director under the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986 (as

amended or any equivalent provisions in any jurisdiction which has a substantially similar effect) (“the CDDA”), or being subject to the terms of an undertaking given to the Secretary of State under the CDDA unless a

court of competent jurisdiction makes an order under the CDDA permitting an appointment as a Director);

F.1.5. he has a Conviction (which is not a Spent Conviction) imposed by a court of the United Kingdom or a competent court of foreign jurisdiction:

F.1.5.1. in respect of which an unsuspended sentence of at least 12 months’ imprisonment was imposed;

F.1.5.2. in respect of any offence involving any act which could reasonably be considered to be dishonest (and, for the avoidance of doubt, irrespective of the actual sentence imposed); or

F.1.5.3. in respect of an offence set out in Appendix 1 (Schedule of Offences) or a directly analogous offence in a foreign jurisdiction (and, for the avoidance of doubt, irrespective of the actual sentence imposed);

F.1.6. in the reasonable opinion of the Board, he has engaged in conduct outside the United Kingdom that would constitute an offence of the sort described in Rules F.1.5.2 or F.1.5.3, if such conduct had taken place in the United Kingdom, whether or not such conduct resulted in a Conviction;

F.1.7. he becomes the subject of:

F.1.7.1. an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (including any fast track voluntary arrangement);

F.1.7.2. a debt relief order (in accordance with the provisions of Part 7A of the 1986 Act);

F.1.7.3. an administration order (in accordance with Part 6 of the County Courts Act 1984);

F.1.7.4. an enforcement restriction order (in accordance with the provisions of Part 6A of the County Courts Act 1984);

F.1.7.5. a debt management scheme or debt repayment plan (in accordance with provisions of Chapter 4 of Part 5 of the Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007),  or any equivalent provision in any other jurisdiction which has a substantially similar effect, and in each case as may be amended from time to time;

F.1.8. he becomes the subject of an Interim Bankruptcy Restriction Order, a Bankruptcy Restriction Order or a Bankruptcy Order (or any equivalent provisions in any jurisdiction which has a substantially similar effect);

F.1.9. he is or has been a Director of a Club which, while he has been a Director of it, has suffered two or more unconnected Events of Insolvency in respect of each of which a deduction of points was imposed (and for the purposes of this Rule F.1.9 and Rule F.1.10 a Person shall be deemed to have been a Director of a Club which has suffered an Event of Insolvency if such Event of Insolvency occurred in the 30 days immediately following his having resigned as a Director of that Club);

F.1.10. he has been a Director of two or more Clubs (or clubs) each of which, while he has been a Director of them, has suffered an Event of Insolvency in respect of each of which a deduction of points was imposed;

F.1.11. he is subject to a suspension or ban from involvement in the administration of a sport by any ruling body of a sport that is recognised by the International Olympic Committee, UK Sport, or Sport England, another of the home country sports councils, or any other national or international sporting association or governing body, whether such suspension or ban is direct or indirect (for example a direction to Persons subject to the jurisdiction of the ruling body that they should not employ, contract with or otherwise engage or retain the services of an individual);

F.1.12. he is subject to any form of suspension, disqualification or striking-off by a professional body including, without limitation, the Law Society, the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority, the Bar Council or the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales or any equivalent body in any jurisdiction outside England and Wales, whether such suspension, disqualification or striking-off is direct or indirect (for example a direction

to Persons subject to the jurisdiction of the professional body that they should not employ, contract with or otherwise engage or retain the services of an individual);

F.1.13. he is required to notify personal information pursuant to Part 2 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003; or

F.1.14. he is found to have breached (irrespective of any sanction actually imposed), or has admitted breaching (irrespective of whether disciplinary proceedings were brought or not):

F.1.14.1. Rule J.6; or

F.1.14.2. any other rules in force from time to time in relation to the prohibition on betting on football (whether in England or Wales or elsewhere);

F.1.15. he is an Intermediary and/or is registered as an intermediary or agent pursuant to the regulations of any national member association of FIFA.

F.2. Not later than 14 days before the commencement of each Season each Club shall submit to the Board a duly completed Declaration in respect of each of its Directors signed by the Director to which it refers and by an Authorised Signatory, who shall not be the same Person.

F.3. Within 21 days of becoming a member of the League each Club promoted from The Football League shall likewise submit to the Board a duly completed Declaration in respect of each of its Directors signed as aforesaid.

F.4. If any Person proposes to become a Director of a Club (including for the avoidance of doubt by virtue of being a shadow director or acquiring Control of the Club):

F.4.1. the Club shall, no later than 10 Working Days prior to the date on which it is anticipated that such Person shall become a Director, submit to the Board a duly completed Declaration in respect of that Person signed by him and by an Authorised Signatory, at which point that Person shall be bound by and subject to the Rules;

F.4.2. within five Working Days of receipt thereof the Board shall confirm to the Club whether or not he is liable to be disqualified as a Director under the provisions in Rule F.1, and if he is so liable the Board will take the steps set out in Rule F.6; and

F.4.3. he shall not become a Director until the Club has received confirmation from the Board pursuant to Rule F.4.2 above that he is not liable to be disqualified as a Director under the provisions of Rule F.1

Exclusively male pronouns? Loophole, get in there Amanda, you're untouchable!

I’ve not read many media reports, but Louise Taylor seemed to be implying it was 200m up front and up to 150m in staged payments to cover the “interest free” loan facility, although she also says 310 to 340 total depending on targets being met. Would be surprisingly low all things considered. I always assumed it was 300+ million for the club plus the 110m or whatever it is for the loan.

Of course this happens while we're all stuck inside with no football on the TV due to a global pandemic.

makes total sense at this time. The fat fuck is probably petrified given the severe contraction of the economy.

Only a pandemic could possibly get the bloated virus out.

Fuck it, I've literally just ordered pizza

A family pizza deal

For myself

Cans already available

Fuck it, I'm having pizza tonight.

it's fucking time

@HTT @thomas

Guest Howaythetoon

Fuck pizza I’ve a 40 year old bottle of whiskey ready for this :thup: Mike[/member]

I’ll make a Pizza too like...