Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest chopey

I've met him a few times before games at the old cosmic ballroom and TBF he was a canny bloke.

Can't quite believe that bellend Wraith tweeted a video of some blokes blowing up a tank (I think) while shouting Allah akhbar. What the fuck did he do that for?

I'll take 'Steve Wraith is a nonce' for £300m, SheikShearer.

Guest chopey

I've met him a few times before games at the old cosmic ballroom and TBF he was a canny bloke.

John Dobson, how old are you?

Wraith

Can't quite believe that bellend Wraith tweeted a video of some blokes blowing up a tank (I think) while shouting Allah akhbar. What the f*** did he do that for?

:lol:

Can't quite believe that bellend Wraith tweeted a video of some blokes blowing up a tank (I think) while shouting Allah akhbar. What the f*** did he do that for?

link?

https://twitter.com/stevewraith/status/1256624912460132358?s=09

More Rubbish from the daily mail.  :dave:

BT and Sky asked USA Government to sanction Saudi Arabia over TV piracy in January and tensions could complicate state's £300million takeover bid for Newcastle United

BT and Sky have a £4.55 billion deal with Premier League to show games in UK

Both networks want Saudi Arabia to be sanctioned for showing games illegally

The BBC, another Premier League ally, has complained about Saudi TV piracy

TV issues could create more headaches for Premier League over takeover bid

Daily fail out in force with their annual dose of how the deal might fall apart and how the players are vowing to fight to keep bruce.

Dont doubt the likes of shelvey and ritchie will be fighting for Bruce to stay. Days are numbered.

link?

Seriously. :lol: These are the cunts that represent our club. Fuck off.

Just when you start to come back around to him you remember why you thought he was such a d*ck in the first place.

Recently saw him on a chat and was good, quite often speaks well and I got to thinking "its just a personality thing, he's very attention seeking and I'm introverted but more power him" - then I see this, dear me.

As someone who is late to the party tonight, can someone summarise what Wraith has done/has said?

For the record - he’s only in it for one thing - promoting himself.

You've basically just answered your own question.

Interesting. This past week I’ve been on a dozen work related calls with fellow American folks who watch PL and have lived in England or do significant portion of their work in UK/Europe. they all have a team they follow too and always talk a bunch of shit about us when we do our usual Newcastle things like not keep Rafa or hire Bruce etc. so no bias overall. Just bunch of friends or work friends who give it and take it.

They all get the KSA stuff and the obvious moral arguments - but all but one mentioned something similar to “seems so weird of the UK press to always put your club and fans down and beat you down like you don’t deserve anything”

Quiet day on the takeover front yesterday Ryder seems pretty confident in chronicle article last night, get the feeling pcp know this will get approved now and prem league are just getting their ducks in a row.

More tellingly Shearer’s comments that we could be winning trophies in 5 years last night, I’m sure it was mentioned Staveley had  been in touch with ex players recently. I wouldn’t imagine Shearer making a comment like that unless he was in the loop.

Where getting close I can feel it.

link?

What a weapon.