Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

IF this happens, watching the likes of Edwards scrambling to rewrite history is going to be painful to watch.

I don't buy his faux concerns and supposed impartiality when reporting rival bids etc. He knows he has took the obtuse angle on a lot of points for the clickbait and wind up.

Can't box that up as being cautious or hesitant. Sure he's made his employers some money though so  O0

Tucking typical this like, I have a nice bottle of red(2015 chateauneuf du pape to be exact)and 6 cans in the fridge, that have been in there since the original story broke in April are waiting to be cracked open, and I feel like shit and think I’m coming down with a cold

Tucking typical this like, I have a nice bottle of red(2015 chateauneuf du pape to be exact)and 6 cans in the fridge, that have been in there since the original story broke in April are waiting to be cracked open, and I feel like shit and think I’m coming down with a cold

🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Astronaut pronunciation  :lol: :lol:

Guest Carrick18

Interesting that the the "Keep Steve Bruce" volume has suddenly been amplified.

How can Merson say in the same breath that Bruce is 'top drawer' but that we are at risk of losing three on the bounce?

It's no surprise. They know Bruce, he's a good lad, they don't know Rafa. I'm not saying it's as strong as xenophobia, but it's more the idea that people find it hard to shit on people they like when it comes to things like this.

If its true that they seem to he bending over backwards re piracy etc to get this through, they must be pretty bloody serious about their intent and I mean that beyond just the purchase of the club but their plans for it.

Interesting that the the "Keep Steve Bruce" volume has suddenly been amplified.

How can Merson say in the same breath that Bruce is 'top drawer' but that we are at risk of losing three on the bounce?

It's no surprise. They know Bruce, he's a good lad, they don't know Rafa. I'm not saying it's as strong as xenophobia, but it's more the idea that people find it hard to shit on people they like when it comes to things like this.

Same person (Danny Mills) Said could not find 20 black managers good enough to work in the PL.