Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

£13m is a figure from somewhere for the deposit. Wonder if that is 5%?

No reason to doubt figures from somewhere. That's definitely the 5% deposit.

Would that make the overall price of the club £260m?

Lads, the £13m figure has been plucked out of thin air.

I didn't read the post properly :lol: fucking hell

£150m to me reads potentially as an agreement for a future staggered payment - hence the vendor loan agreement with SJH as the lender. Again, hard to gleam too much with access to only one of a multitude of legal documents.

That's not correct - see above.

Where's that from? Can't see anything linking them.

From the security document itself posted at Companies House - you can access it on PCP's page.

Oh aye, page 1, good spot. Completely missed that earlier. :lol:

Where is the Saudis in all this? It’s all Staveley and the Reuben brothers today.

Directors test will have been against these as they couldn’t fail it. Pif to come on board later when ownership is secured....that’s my take on it.

could be they'll be more in the background rather than day to day stuff so maybe majority shareholders without being a director (is that even a thing?)

You’d think so. Staveley will be running the show, he stake in this paid by her efforts (sure I’d seen that stated in ja). I’d imagine the RB will be interested in property development in and around the club.

Tbh even without pif this is still massive for us.

The use of a vendor loan note by SJHL is signficant- it's a clear indication (and probably the only hard example) that Ashley genuinely wants to sell the club. It also suggests that the 'Vendor Loan Agreement' was executed 'on or around' the date of the security arrangement (these documents are usually executed simultaneously).

Another conclusion is that Staveley might be able to afford to live on Park Lane, but she doesn't have any cash on hand to invest in the club at this point in time. Firstly, her shares in Cantervale (which I presume will be the SPV holding her shares in NUFC) will be pledged to the Reuben Bros who are lending her some (but presumably not all) the funds needed to buy her stake.

The remainder of the cost of the shares is being provided by SJHL as a Vendor Loan at a structurally subordinated level- SJHL (ie Ashley) does NOT have security over the shares in the club- his security is limited to the assets of PCP including the value of their legal claims. Interesting to note that the borrower is Staveley personally, and not a holding company.

The use of a vendor loan note by SJHL is signficant- it's a clear indication (and probably the only hard example) that Ashley genuinely wants to sell the club. It also suggests that the 'Vendor Loan Agreement' was executed 'on or around' the date of the security arrangement (these documents are usually executed simultaneously).

Another conclusion is that Staveley might be able to afford to live on Park Lane, but she doesn't have any cash on hand to invest in the club at this point in time. Firstly, her shares in Cantervale (which I presume will be the SPV holding her shares in NUFC) will be pledged to the Reuben Bros who are lending her some (but presumably not all) the funds needed to buy her stake.

The remainder of the cost of the shares is being provided by SJHL as a Vendor Loan at a structurally subordinated level- SJHL (ie Ashley) does NOT have security over the shares in the club- his security is limited to the assets of PCP including the value of their legal claims. Interesting to note that the borrower is Staveley personally, and not a holding company.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

:thup:

I think that makes sense about Staveley, suspect the value of a few of her investments has went down recently as well although that is the same for almost everyone.

I’ve no idea

Take out the 'mobile' part of the url and it'll embed.

One of the replies is interesting, says that when she brokered the Citeh deal all the shares were initially transferred to her and then she doled them out.  Dunno if it's true though.

The £13m figure is on page 23 of the application.

Guest The Little Waster

Why would Ashley lend her the money to buy the club?

Cos his shit tat empire is collapsing roond his ears and he needs oot asap 😍

I'm not sure I can remember what to do when we're not s*** anymore.

I think I'm not that bothered about us still being s*** at the minute. I just want to be s*** without Ashley.

This. Just being able to support the club like a normal fan makes me happy