Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest godzilla

To be honest even if it is done Caulken won't admit to it in a DM from someone he doesn't know on twitter. He's well in there with Staveley and he's not going to p*ss on his own bonfire. The info he releases seems to be somewhat given the nod from his source.

That's why he's reliable, and I'd be very very surprised if we hear  from him confirming its all done before a statement from them.

:thup:

It's not done.

I said "if".... :rolleyes:

Plus how do you know or are you just guessing ?

I know for a fact that, as of Friday night, the PL checks were still taking place.

Course you did

I do know that for a fact, actually. I spoke to one of this forum's favourite journalists about it. They said they spoke to the buyers side on Friday afternoon and everything was still with the PL.

Course you did

OK. I'm not entirely sure whether you're joking or just being difficult for the sake of it, so I'll let you mistakenly believe that the takeover is done. Enjoy.

Didn't say it was what I'm saying is you're talking a load of s**** about speaking with anyone.

Why do you think that? Believe what you want to believe man... I sent both Caulkin and Waugh from the Athletic DMs on Twitter and they both replied with the same info.

But if you'd prefer to be a dick and doubt that, then fill your boots.

You’re not f***ing Odin, are you?

For f***s sake, no.  :lol: It's hardly f***ing ground breaking anyway is it... I messaged Caulkin and Waugh and both said that they'd spoken to the buying side on Friday and there was nothing to report and it was still with the PL. I mean, it's hardly unbelievable... they both publicly said the same thing on Thursday.

Pretty sure godzilla is just being a pillock for the sake of it.

Not a pillock at all just think you're talking utter shite about speaking with them.

OK  :lol: Believe what you want to believe  O0

Or you could just try and send them a message yourself considering it's incredibly easy to do... Just send Chris a DM... it's easy... it's right there on his profile. He'll almost certainly reply. George you can only send DMs if he follows you too.

To be honest even if it is done Caulken won't admit to it in a DM from someone he doesn't know on twitter. He's well in there with Staveley and he's not going to piss on his own bonfire. The info he releases seems to be somewhat given the nod from his source.

That's why he's reliable, and I'd be very very surprised if we hear  from him confirming its all done before a statement from them.

Why do you think that, considering he regularly replies publicly when people ask him for an update? Just look at his profile.

It's not done.

I know for a fact that, as of Friday night, the PL checks were still taking place.

Course you did

I do know that for a fact, actually. I spoke to one of this forum's favourite journalists about it. They said they spoke to the buyers side on Friday afternoon and everything was still with the PL.

Course you did

OK. I'm not entirely sure whether you're joking or just being difficult for the sake of it, so I'll let you mistakenly believe that the takeover is done. Enjoy.

Didn't say it was what I'm saying is you're talking a load of shite about speaking with anyone.

Why do you think that? Believe what you want to believe man... I sent both Caulkin and Waugh from the Athletic DMs on Twitter and they both replied with the same info.

You’re not fucking Odin, are you?

For fucks sake, no.  :lol: It's hardly fucking ground breaking anyway is it... I messaged Caulkin and Waugh and both said that they'd spoken to the buying side on Friday and there was nothing to report and it was still with the PL. I mean, it's hardly unbelievable... they both publicly said the same thing on Thursday. And every other news report says the same thing.

As has been said, what is unbelievable is that you think they'd tell you and only you that's it's been completed.

I ain't posting screenshots on a public forum like, but I will DM you to prove that my "MASSIVELY OUTLANDISH UNBELIEVABLE CLAIM THAT THE DEAL IS STILL WITH PL" is worthy of the N-O overlords  :lol: You guys are both simultaneously the worst and best 😁

It's not done.

Course you did

Course you did

Didn't say it was what I'm saying is you're talking a load of shite about speaking with anyone.

For fucks sake, no.  :lol: It's hardly fucking ground breaking anyway is it... I messaged Caulkin and Waugh and both said that they'd spoken to the buying side on Friday and there was nothing to report and it was still with the PL. I mean, it's hardly unbelievable... they both publicly said the same thing on Thursday. And every other news report says the same thing.

As has been said, what is unbelievable is that you think they'd tell you and only you that's it's been completed.

URGHHHH... read what I said again. They haven't said anything about it being completed. I said they said that IT'S STILL WITH THE PL.

It's not done.

Course you did

Course you did

URGHHHH... read what I said again. They haven't said anything about it being completed. I said they said that IT'S STILL WITH THE PL.

Of course it’s with the PL and I’m sure they’ve made a decision, they just haven’t announced it yet. Tuesday is my guess.

Reminds me of the kid at school who said he had WWF smackdown for the ps2 months before it was released but would not take a picture or at very least bring the box in.

It's not done.

Course you did

Course you did

Of course it’s with the PL and I’m sure they’ve made a decision, they just haven’t announced it yet. Tuesday is my guess.

I doubt the PL will announce anything.

Yeah right, you got a personal message from Chris Waugh.

And I've been sexting Taylor Swift. Pull the other one pal.

The two timing fucking bitch. You can have her mate, I'm sick of dressing up as a cat anyway.

Reminds me of the kid at school who said he had WWF smackdown for the ps2 months before it was released but would not take a picture or at very least bring the box in.

There was a lad in my year that was adamant that Kane and The Undertaker were his uncles.

A lad at my school said his dad built Chaos II and sold it to the ginger fella that used to drive it on Robot Wars for fifty grand, that probably sounds more plausible.

To be honest even if it is done Caulken won't admit to it in a DM from someone he doesn't know on twitter. He's well in there with Staveley and he's not going to piss on his own bonfire. The info he releases seems to be somewhat given the nod from his source.

Why do you think that, considering he regularly replies publicly when people ask him for an update? Just look at his profile.

I don't doubt that he has replied to you, but that if he did know that it's all done, he'll still be saying to you and everyone else that it's still with the PL. One message from him saying it's done and it will be all over twitter with the screenshot ending his source connection with Staveley.

I don't doubt that he has replied to you, but that if he did know that it's all done, he'll still be saying to you and everyone else that it's still with the PL. One message from him saying it's done and it will be all over twitter with the screenshot ending his source connection with Staveley.

Both George and Chris say that if they know about it, we'll be told straight away... George said it last week on Twitter. Anyway... I've sent Wullie the screenshot. He can confirm that I'm not making it up. Mental that you even have to back something up that's so mundane, but there you go.

Yeah right, you got a personal message from Chris Waugh.

And I've been sexting Taylor Swift. Pull the other one pal.

The two timing fucking bitch. You can have her mate, I'm sick of dressing up as a cat anyway.

Who the fuck is Taylor Swift :yikes:

Even if Caulkin knew that the tests were complete there is no way he would be telling anyone that this was the case, unless he had been given permission by Staveley to do so via one of his columns on The Athletic. Certainly not via twitter or DMs though.

5 crucial days coming up. If we are still sitting here this time next week with no news then it's time to panic IMO.

George is reliable, and a great writer and top bloke, but you have to understand he is reporting what he is being told by the buyer.'s side And the buyer is telling him these things because the buyer wants these things into the public domain. He has a direct line to the buyers side, and they know that. He hasn't secretly infiltrated their camp to relay confidential business.