Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Steve Wraith and Geordie dentist chat was good listen tonight. They might split opinion with some people, but genuine black and white’s to the core.

To summarise bbc and itv have both already done interviews with them in anticipation of takeover announcement.

Local journalist has stated Ashley wants nothing to do with any announcement, as not his club anymore.

Some good tales around bzg bid as well.

Def worth a watch if your not takeover fatigued.

A link would be helpful.

Is the suggestion that the plane was dropping off the presenter gadge with the orange tie and the out of control barnet ?

One things for sure, that video definitely wasn't filmed today, no 50mph gusts of wind battering the presenters thatch. Must have been yesterday.

Guest godzilla

Is the suggestion that the plane was dropping off the presenter gadge with the orange tie and the out of control barnet ?

One things for sure, that video definitely wasn't filmed today, no 50mph gusts of wind battering the presenters thatch. Must have been yesterday.

I would be very surprised if they didn't have reporters based over here anyway. If it was dropping off the reporter, then he's fucked for getting back that's for sure.

Guest chopey

Ed Woodward to Nufc is one of the more crackers rumours this summer, although Chelsea did take Peter Kenyon.

Woodward is an absolute disaster. At least Kenyon has a decent CV as a chief exec.

I’d see what David Dein is doing but he’s been out of the game ages.

Guest chopey

Commercially Woodward has been very good at Man Utd, if we were to bring in a Director of football I think it would be the perfect "project" a lot of people are looking for.

Commercially Woodward has been very good at Man Utd, if we were to bring in a Director of football I think it would be the perfect "project" a lot of people are looking for.

Be great to have favoured noodle and tractor partners so I know which ones to buy.

Guest chopey

Woodward is terrible, they hate him as much as we hate Charnley

Not sure why, they have kept up spending with everyone in europe and it's the managers that have let them down, if anything hes trigger happy but I dont think he would have that power at Newcastle

Perhaps this was the plane?

or just a deepfake

AlArabiya is probably the biggest source from this part of the region to report on this so far, they are Saudi's answer to AlJazeera and get a lot of their information from official sources, so if they are reporting PL approved and we are in the final stages then we are quite close.

Woodward is terrible, they hate him as much as we hate Charnley

Not sure why, they have kept up spending with everyone in europe and it's the managers that have let them down, if anything hes trigger happy but I dont think he would have that power at Newcastle

Supposedly not got the players the managers wanted as they are too expensive, and then overspending on 2nd or 3rd choice for a completely different position on more commercially marketable players. All while cocksucking the Glazers. He is terrible