Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest neesy111

He's full of fucking shit that cunt man.

Taking a break from licking the crusty shit caked on Ashleys arsehole to wind up fans on twitter.

He was also the one bigging up that BZG bid at the time.

Guest chopey

Cans?

Strange tweet, mind sky News would know if it was happening but embargoed.

I think it's his first day back to work

Conspiracy Theory Alert!

Mike Ashley fucking hates INTU (the shopping centre owner). They were really struggling long before Covid but it has effectively killed them (going into administration today) as a consequence some of their prime assets will be available on the cheap, as it were.

Can you think of anybody who likes to buy things on the cheap, out of favour, in bricks and mortar and park his tanks on an enemy's lawn?

His £300m from our sale would go a long way to funding the purchase of something like a Trafford Centre/Lakeside/Metro Centre/Eldon Square.

It would be a good deposit with the rest funded elsewhere but all ultimately owned by Ashley and his cronies.

It's long been rumoured that he intended to buy up retail parks and put all of his brands in one place.

This would be that on speed.

The INTU asset portfolio is the best in country, bar none, but their debt has killed them.

I'll make a prediction, he's been in the know on this for a good while and wanted his money from NUFC to fund his next move, in this direction.

If my guesstimate is anywhere near correct, he'll be pressurising the fuck out of the PL to prevent other interested parties (of which there'll be many) from stealing a march.

Conspiracy Theory Alert!

Mike Ashley fucking hates INTU (the shopping centre owner). They were really struggling long before Covid but it has effectively killed them (going into administration today) as a consequence some of their prime assets will be available on the cheap, as it were.

Can you think of anybody who likes to buy things on the cheap, out of favour, in bricks and mortar and park his tanks on an enemy's lawn?

His £300m from our sale would go a long way to funding the purchase of something like a Trafford Centre/Lakeside/Metro Centre/Eldon Square.

It would be a good deposit with the rest funded elsewhere but all ultimately owned by Ashley and his cronies.

It's long been rumoured that he intended to buy up retail parks and put all of his brands in one place.

This would be that on speed.

The INTU asset portfolio is the best in country, bar none, but their debt has killed them.

I'll make a prediction, he's been in the know on this for a good while and wanted his money from NUFC to fund his next move, in this direction.

If my guesstimate is anywhere near correct, he'll be pressurising the fuck out of the PL to prevent other interested parties (of which there'll be many) from stealing a march.

I dont think he'd need to sell us to buy intu.