Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest Howaythetoon

Why did MetroLand close, today it would be very popular even more so than it was. Look at the shorty Namco thing they have in there!

Guest neesy111

Why did MetroLand close, today it would be very popular even more so than it was. Look at the shorty Namco thing they have in there!

Wasn't making anywhere near enough money for what they could via restaurants etc.

Guest neesy111

...the MetroCentre has an extension added to it, which made it the biggest still.

The Westfield in London is apparently bigger now.

Yeah Stratford one?

Original one at Shepherds Bush.

Bring it back i say, the Debenhams space is being wasted at the minute.

Used to love it, 10 minute walk along the lines to the metro centre station :aww:

Monty Zoomers was class as a kid.

Guest godzilla

Bring it back i say, the Debenhams space is being wasted at the minute.

Used to love it, 10 minute walk along the lines to the metro centre station :aww:

Monty Zoomers was class as a kid.

So you're the fucker we had to stop the trains for to check the track after reports of trespassers.

Guest godzilla

In to another week then

I am working on the assumption that for whatever reason, all parties have decided to wait until the end of the season before announcing it/something.

That's a month away, can't see that at all, for 1. the consortium will be wanting to put their plans in place at the earliest opportunity and 2. Ashley will want his cash asap. There is no excuse whatsoever that the Premier League can't make a decision as they have all the possible information/protests (including the final WTO report) and Project Restart is well under way. Some think that the Premier League may have knocked it back and it's now in the appeal process, but, I can't see that either as that would have leaked.

Guest godzilla

Just seen this, you have to ask the question why he didn't know this as he was giving daily commentary from the so called buyers up to a couple of weeks ago.

Just seen this, you have to ask the question why he didn't know this as he was giving daily commentary from the so called buyers up to a couple of weeks ago.

I'm fairly certain he has specified that a numerous amount of times.

Guest godzilla

He didn't

He didn't

Ahhh fair enough. Atleast he has the balls the admit he doesn't know something, unlike certain people in the press.

Guest godzilla

He didn't

Ahhh fair enough. Atleast he has the balls the admit he doesn't know something, unlike certain people in the press.

Agree with that comment, you have to ask though does anyone really know anything as to what is actually happening.

Erm, had on, the PL sends the questions to Ashley's team and they then get forwarded to Staveley?

No wonder it is taking so long, Ashley must have got the NUFC recruitment team to help with administration.

Good old Lee "what files?" Charnley has probably been "filing" the PL questions in the shredder with all the tax stuff.