N-O Football Live Quizzing

Disco

I have to go do stuff but I enjoyed my 20 minute watch. Rocker shitting his pants, cpt neesy trying to sack off his own teammates, host Yorkie telling everyone how shit his game show is every five seconds :lol: been a good watch. 

2 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

I have to go do stuff but I enjoyed my 20 minute watch. Rocker shitting his pants, cpt neesy trying to sack off his own teammates, host Yorkie telling everyone how shit his game show is every five seconds :lol: been a good watch. 

I knew the first question, for sure. I even whispered it. I couldn't commit though with all these little faces watching me.

10 minutes ago, Rocker said:

I knew the first question, for sure. I even whispered it. I couldn't commit though with all these little faces watching me.

I had no clue on your first one. Don’t remember it. 

the second one I knew(think) it meant red and blue… but probably would’ve blanked on any red and blue trams. 

Guest neesy111

Very good format, just think you need to be little careful about ensuring teams are fair.

Would be interesting as a 1 vs 1 to watch as a spectator with people who know their stuff.

Edited by neesy111

Maybe should put a time on answering the question. 30 seconds. Those in possession get 20 seconds and if not answered or incorrect other team gets 10 seconds to answer and an automatic advancement. 

Or maybe leave it like it exactly is [emoji38]

Guest neesy111

Yeah, needs to be a timer for answering questions.   Home team easily could've time wasted on their questions.

Edited by neesy111

Thanks very much for joining-in folks and for those who decided to give it a watch. That was raw and untested so if you had a bit of a laugh I'll put that down as a success!

Score

Home                       2-0                         Away

@ponsaelius '5

@Dr.Spaceman '75

Leaderboard:

@Optimistic Nut              30

@ponsaelius                   30

@Wullie                           30

@Dr.Spaceman                20

@Sifu                              15

@neesy111                       5

Guest neesy111
Just now, Lazarus said:

Yeah that was really good - wish id took part.

So you were Admin?