NUFC : Next Manager (Bruce is here forever)

Guest The Little Waster

Nufc Next Manager : Poch or Rafa ?  

343 members have voted

1. 1. Nufc Next Manager : Poch or Rafa ?

• Pochettino
    • Rafa

Rafa's earnt the opportunity. No other manager on that list would have even looked at us at the time Rafa took over.

Kind of feel we owe it to him, plus I cant see any other manager connecting with the club in the same way he did.

Love the man. Finally deserves a job he's fully backed in.

My feelings entirely, he definitely deserves to continue what he started here.

If the sale goes through then my first and only choice of a manager is Rafa. I adored the man and he felt very much connected to the place in the same way the likes of Robson and Keegan did. His achievements weren't comparable to those to (maybe Robson) but the emotional connection definitely was. For the tie to be severed in the way it was was wrong, unjust and extremely premature; we deserve to reset the clock at the end of 2017-18 with new owners who match his ambition. We can't do that though, so 2020 will have to do.

If it turns out to be someone else, fine, but I can't hang my hat on anyone other than Rafa.

That's how I feel too... bring rafa back he has unfinished  business  here... hes a proven  winner, hes honest and dignified  and understands  the club, fans and city.... he would have a plan and giving the backing I believe  would establish  us as a champions  league  side, and would possibly  add a trophy  or 2.... if rafa didnt come I would also love to see poch or allegri here.... some of the names on that list though Gerrard, dyche and Howe.... fuck me  :lol:

Yes Rafa in a heartbeat but I don’t think it will play out like that. He’s got 2 years left on his Chinese contract if I remember correctly.

We can hope though.

I honestly don’t know enough about Allegri to have confidence he’d be good in the PL.

Conte I like but why would he leave his current role?

Poch did great last year but something wasn’t right at Spurs this season, that would be a concern that he lost the dressing room after having a season like the year before.

Yes Rafa in a heartbeat but I don’t think it will play out like that. He’s got 2 years left on his Chinese contract if I remember correctly.

We can hope though.

I honestly don’t know enough about Allegri to have confidence he’d be good in the PL.

Conte I like but why would he leave his current role?

Poch did great last year but something wasn’t right at Spurs this season, that would be a concern that he lost the dressing room after having a season like the year before.

Conte wouldn't leave Inter for us, will take a few years of success and establishment in the top 6 (making it a top 7) before the top players and managers will want to come here. I expect Allegri would have us playing similar football to what Rafa had us playing last season post-Almiron but with more dominance against the poorer sides. Italian managers tend to do very well when they come to the PL. Though most have them have had a head start with the squad as all of them started at Chelsea (iirc).

Rafa 100% all the way. Provided we can extricate him from his current contract.

He was loved by 99.9% of the fans. He "got" the club and what it stood for. Along with us he dared to dream of what could be. He has some kind of relationship with Amanda.  He had plans, on paper at least, of where he wanted to take the club. I would imagine he's still got them on file.  This club is broken from top to bottom . Rafa is one of the few who could revamp the entire club to build foundations to serve us for many years to come. He knows the players, they know him.  Wouldn't be a bedding-in/handover period required.

Bonus as well it would be a sly "fuck you" towards Ashley.

Ps. Has to be done asap. None of this "bruce has earned" bullshit.

Bring them all home

wgz6SugzHNu-HQyVIiG5W1C8LVSk_xvJcN1cDh50BtIbgZnMMhivy2zNTG4K1zSaBEEQxCvA3NlFyk9XqZ9jEOyjHT8_YD52c8A-AUp78fkMuZ1Yv8yzVstgfDqQ

:lol:

The absolute fucking state of that lot. What we’ve been put through, man...

Will be nice to have more than 3 fucking coaching staff like every other top level club for a change.

Rafa became part of this club's 'fabric' when he was here, you could see that and hear that in everything he did and said.

To my mind he has NEVER actually left.

He has only gone away on a sabbatical, while the things that should have been sorted out while he was here . . get sorted out, as they are about to be.

"Normal service will be resumed" . . .