Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Am looking forward to seeing an iota of professionalism in the way we prepare for the season.

Look at this ffs...

I bet our pre-season was fat Brewcie lobbing a ball onto a field and telling the squad to get on with it.

Surely the best way forward is to play the games at St George's and Wembley. Then with each club playing as many as three games a week it would see the season played out over 3 to 4 weeks.  So the season could be over by mid june with the fa cup final played mid July.  Put the start of next season back by one month. Gives the players time to have a holiday and return for pre season at the start of August.  Then squeeze in a few midweek games to ensure the season ends the following may 2021.  Sorted!!

Surely the best way forward is to play the games at St George's and Wembley. Then with each club playing as many as three games a week it would see the season played out over 3 to 4 weeks.  So the season could be over by mid june with the fa cup final played mid July.  Put the start of next season back by one month. Gives the players time to have a holiday and return for pre season at the start of August.  Then squeeze in a few midweek games to ensure the season ends the following may 2021.  Sorted!!

You expecting any crowds at these games?

Am looking forward to seeing an iota of professionalism in the way we prepare for the season.

Look at this ffs...

I bet our pre-season was fat Brewcie lobbing a ball onto a field and telling the squad to get on with it.

The state of that training facility compared to ours.

An upgrade must be in the top five things for our new owners to do.

You expecting any crowds at these games?

Doubt there will be fans at games until near the end of the year if at all in 2020.

Look at this ffs...

What car was Klopp driving?  Infiniti?  He should have something impressive.

Look at this ffs...

What car was Klopp driving?  Infiniti?  He should have something impressive.

Opel.

:lol:

The plane full of cash is en route, deal's as good as done!

If Ashley was smart he should have asked to be paid in barrels of oil, given how low the crude oil is priced at the moment.  The Saudi's probably would have seen that as a bargain too and paid over the odds for the club.

Wait, they're exchanging physical notes rather than some sort of bank transfer?

It'll be an electronic bank transfer, likely via an escrow service.

No the notes are being couriered along with the front door keys. Keep up.

Wait, they're exchanging physical notes rather than some sort of bank transfer?

It'll be an electronic bank transfer, likely via an escrow service.

No the notes are being couriered along with the front door keys. Keep up.

Hope they don't forget the keys to the shed where we keep the aquatics equipment at the training ground. Just mean another flight to Riyadh

Bring on the cash plane!

Fucking plane watch man  :lol:

Can't deny, I'm stuck working at home and I'm that bored of waiting for any developments I'll be waiting to see where that plane lands!