Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Not sure about Bale. I think he’s checked out and prefers to play golf now.

If we really are going to be spending big then I think there are better options.

There’s definitely a bit of the Ronaldinho syndrome with Bale - Bloke has won a heck of a lot, some players just lose the hunger after such a period of sustained success in their careers

Plus he’s very injury prone

rather have hatem for a season. just the odd supersub appearance to say goodbye properly.

Guest reefatoon

Ahh, interesting.

This is definitely happening, we just have to patiently wait for them to announce.

Hopefully the league doesn’t run this all the way to the end of the exclusive period and it basically makes this deal happen at the deadline, which is just an unnecessary level of stalling and stress.

My blind hope is that it’s probably been completed, and the partners are finalizing the closing through escrow and attorneys, hopefully by end of business UK time today.

May 1 can be significant as it’s also simply a cleaner financial month to close a transaction on first of month for books and records.

Need some twitter Illumanti mad fuckers to find some sneaky reasons why this deal is done or happening or something. Photos from the bushes or something mad. Ala the HBA airport photo.