Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Swap Schar for Jamaal. Mertens for Borini. Manquillo for Yedlin. Jetro for Rose.

Yeah Willems, a new right back and someone else to partner Cavani and I'm happy. We should sign a youngster to take over the reigns from Cavani as well someone like Haaland.

Not much to say...just fed up of the shite on the other thread...thank goodness those non believers don’t come on here and leave us to our positive moods.IMHO the takeover will happen next week...lets rejoice that the last time of our beloved leader is fast approaching...roll on the “Rise of the Toon”

Guest reefatoon

I have hit a relaxed state of mind about it all Jinky. Feel it is definitely happening, so just a case of sitting back, chilling, not getting worried about it and thinking of all that sweet sweet goodness that is coming.

I have hit a relaxed state of mind about it all Jinky. Feel it is definitely happening, so just a case of sitting back, chilling, not getting worried about it and thinking of all that sweet sweet goodness that is coming.

You’ve chosen what you want and put your order in, you’ve paid over the phone and now you’re sitting checking through the blinds every 30 seconds with every car door getting you exited but inevitably bringing further hunger pangs. 15mins over their 45mins quoted time, you think it’s Saturday it’s probably busy especially with the virus, but you’re so hungry now you think about calling them back and telling them to stick their food up their arse. You pick you the phone to hurl abuse then the door goes, all is well, you even tip the driver and thank him (even though the fucker is late)

We’re at the stage of just about picking up the phone to hurl abuse.

Quite a few of us are a bit twitchy at the moment(Include myself there)....as mentioned in many tweets none of us is ITK although i think a few like Tsunami know a bit more than most of us...I suppose it’s time to chill out, don’t get drawn into too many arguments and wait till better times happen.

To be honest I’ve been optimistic we would get sold, even at a time when you would be shouted down for thinking otherwise.

Thanks Jinky for giving ourselves a place to believe unoppressed