Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

6 minutes ago, Thumbheed said:

Also, I'm not sure it's actually relevant to the case in hand. 

Well, its all just speculation right now because we don't actually know what the story is, never mind what it is based on, but the Saudis had Jeff Bezos's phone hacked for months without him knowing, it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that the Saudi security service have been surveilling Masters and Hoffman and the results have fallen into Keith's hands.

6 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

Well, its all just speculation right now because we don't actually know what the story is, never mind what it is based on, but the Saudis had Jeff Bezos's phone hacked for months without him knowing, it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that the Saudi security service have been surveilling Masters and Hoffman and the results have fallen into Keith's hands.

I recon mourinho  was a triple agent. Working for the FA, the Saudis and Mossad. His cover was blown and that is why he was sacked. DanieL Levy was tipped off by Masters as they are both members of the illuminati. 

Since he has been cut loose Mourinho has gone rouge and has tipped off Keith with some juicy info. 

15 minutes ago, ED209 said:

I recon mourinho  was a triple agent. Working for the FA, the Saudis and Mossad. His cover was blown and that is why he was sacked. DanieL Levy was tipped off by Masters as they are both members of the illuminati. 

Since he has been cut loose Mourinho has gone rouge and has tipped off Keith with some juicy info. 

[emoji38] You joke but corporate espionage is a huge part of what modern security services do. 

Like I said, all just pure speculation, we don't know what the story is yet, but if you think that it's in the realms of fantasy to think it possible that something deemed important enough for their de facto head of state to ask our prime minister to intervene in could involve their security services, you're being naive.

Edited by Jackie Broon

36 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

What to release to the Sheilds Gazette via Keith from Whitley Bay?

8 minutes ago, Thumbheed said:

What to release to the Sheilds Gazette via Keith from Whitley Bay?

I'm just speculating on the original question of why release it and not use it for the arbitration. If it were information that has come from something like hacking it couldn't be admitted as evidence in the arbitration.

As to why Keith / Shields Gazette? There aren't many/any other media sources that are pro the takeover.

Edited by Jackie Broon

2 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Thanks. He did say by Friday. Lets see what tomorrow brings eh before deciding who actually talks shite? 

Not just this, but in general. Snarky, bitter and repeat yourself like a broken record. You don't add anything to the forum, at all. Just a troll. Sign of the times, unfortunately. :thup:

1 minute ago, Rocker said:

Not just this, but in general. Snarky, bitter and repeat yourself like a broken record. You don't add anything to the forum, at all. Just a troll. Sign of the times, unfortunately. :thup:

Lets see what this big news is tomorrow :thup:

Just now, Joey Linton said:

Lets see what this big news is tomorrow :thup:

What then? Say nothing happens (probably won't).

What do you get out of it? You get to laugh at people? You get to say 'I told you so'.

Just the fucking worst, man. Fuck off.

Just now, Rocker said:

What then? Say nothing happens (probably won't).

What do you get out of it? You get to laugh at people? You get to say 'I told you so'.

Just the fucking worst, man. Fuck off.

Why would nothing happen? We were told it would. That's what i responded to, a question of if it had been promised for this week. Let's just wait and see. 

2 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Why would nothing happen? We were told it would. That's what i responded to, a question of if it had been promised for this week. Let's just wait and see. 

You can't even justify yourself man.

Worst poster by far and with absolutely zero balls when called out on your tiresome craic.

Just now, Rocker said:

You can't even justify yourself man.

Worst poster by far and with absolutely zero balls when called out on your tiresome craic.

No idea what you're talking about now. I've justified the question of whether it will be released tomorrow by saying thats when NCSL said it would be. Let's wait and see what tomorrow brings. I've repeatedly said lets wait until tomorrow, but you don't seem to want to. 

14 minutes ago, deejeck said:

This looks like it's a threat to the PL - either approve the takeover, or we'll hoy what we know to the public:

This sounds promising, really hope he’s on the level. It does sound like he’s got something against the PL and it’s actually good news that it’s on hold. It really does seem this account is an extension of the legal team on our side. Basically doing the dirty work they can’t seem to get involved with. If so then it probably is something big and is being used as leverage against the PL. if it comes out though you can probably kiss goodbye for any cooperation from the PL and for them to double down on the takeover. 

1 minute ago, ED209 said:

Must be some kind of honey trap sex scandal photos or similar.  Mossad have a history of getting people to fall into classic honey traps just ask ZIad Ahmad Itani. 

Hoffman and Keys go to the brothel together and are partners in tarmac.

1 hour ago, Awaymag said:

It will be a massive bombshell if true.  1st there is the takeover issue, then there is anti competitive angle.   This would blow the whole setup of the PL apart, Ashley could be sueing on multiple points and issues if this is true!

Yeah it is pretty huge.

Shows that it was only the say so of the big 6 that was blocking our takeover.

That’s corruption, anti-competitiveness and restraint of trade right there.

Tricky Dicky and the PL are in a world of trouble if this is true and can be proven in law. 

Edited by LV