Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

“Nick DeMarco is sending me coded takeover messages via the medium of bread” is De Clerambault as fuck lads. It does not reflect well on our fan base that this is widely accepted as fact.

9 minutes ago, midds said:

Come on, say what you see and if you see it - say it.

Reference to LE saying yesterday EPL had heavy artillery and MA only has a pistol 🤷‍♂️ 

27 minutes ago, christ said:

“Nick DeMarco is sending me coded takeover messages via the medium of bread” is De Clerambault as fuck lads. It does not reflect well on our fan base that this is widely accepted as fact.

All other fans hate us and everything connected to this takeover anyway so we might as well have a laugh along the way.

29 minutes ago, christ said:

I don't think anyone is looking too much in to it. It's quite obviously tongue-in-cheek.

3 minutes ago, Rocker said:

I don't think anyone is looking too much in to it. It's quite obviously tongue-in-cheek.

Not necessarily on here, but there are definitely chunks of NUFC Twitter that are going to be very disappointed when it turns out NDM is actually just really into sourdough.

39 minutes ago, christ said:

You allegedly fed 5000 people with 7 loaves and you’re  dissing the bread worship on here??

48 minutes ago, Keggy_Keagal said:

I'm taking this to mean he likes Shack's magnificent Lp Waterpistol and that is a sign of inherent decency, goodness and hope . 

Let’s just hope it doesn’t mean Zilch and turn out to be another HMS Fable 😬 

11 minutes ago, LFEE said:

I’d imagine it will be in the SG late tonight for the morning. Will probably touch on it a little bit in his podcast tonight with SW at most I’d imagine.

Waiting for everything to be checked out seemingly. I presume by the legal bodies so no time frame been given, though the story has been produced awaiting the green light.

Edited by et tu brute