Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

9 minutes ago, gdm said:

I don’t really get this they were the first really to come and condemn ESL and also does their product no good what so ever. Why would they be involved? 
writing a statement threatening to Chuck the big out the league. Hardly suggests a smooth transition  

Got caught out with the announcement coming sooner than expected and with fans immediately going into uproar, plus covering their own backs.

These guys aren’t in this to be good custodians of football, and are very much in it for the money and to work with the bigger clubs.

Maybe they had nothing to do with the ESL, but they would have certainly had something to do Project Big Picture.

Edited by Stifler

24 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Got caught out with the announcement coming sooner than expected and with fans immediately going into uproar, plus covering their own backs.

These guys aren’t in this to be good custodians of football, and are very much in it for the money and to work with the bigger clubs.

Maybe they had nothing to do with the ESL, but they would have certainly had something to do Project Big Picture.

You think the big clubs would have kept quiet if masters & co stabbed them in back. 

sounds fanciful to be honest 

1 minute ago, Scotty66 said:

I then came in to post that tweet [emoji38]

That is the ultimate tease. He fully knows what he's doing too. 

Surely impossible not to at this stage. Whether it started off that way or not he is surely trolling by now!

13 hours ago, GWN said:

Lads what is this bombshell for Marsters and co about this week? 
Any truth in it?

i dont know, but its come out that he was having private meetings with the top 6 especially before the usual full premier league meetings. top 6 were applying pressure to masters prior to meetings involving other clubs.

20 minutes ago, huss9 said:

i dont know, but its come out that he was having private meetings with the top 6 especially before the usual full premier league meetings. top 6 were applying pressure to masters prior to meetings involving other clubs.

Going to be interesting to find out what it is, that Keith was saying he was releasing things to Kennedy this week, but he also mentioned that the club are going to come out fighting also. He sounds like he’s confident it’s big news, so will be interesting to see if it is.

24 minutes ago, gdm said:

Not sure how we will soon find out, politicians lie as easy as breathing.  Is this the promised smoking gun?  If so it's pretty pollution free

So... Keith hasn't single-handedly unearthed a load of dodgy PL emails which he's then decided to show Liam Kennedy, has he? We'll see what "bomb" he drops I suppose but one would have to think this is a coordinated move by NUFC's legal team.