Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

What happens about evidence once its released? 

Could it remove masters from his role? 

Could it help with arbitration? 

It looks as though at the moment we want the PL to say "ok keep it quiet, drop the case and here is the green light", but if they don't and the shit hits the fan how and who can we get the takeover forced through. A new PL CEO perhaps? 

No one here could know that. For all we know Masters may have recommended that the board approve the takeover and been outvoted, it seems possible that something like that happened given the positive noises that were made to the government followed by an opposite non-decision.

Just now, Ankles Bennett said:

Do we know whether MBS has been made a director of any of PIF investments.  If not then its difficult to see how the EPL could argue he would be an undisclosed director of the consortium.

I wouldn't think so, or at least not at the direction of a pseudo-governing third party.

That power they used to require KSA to be named as a director is very strange. I know they have that O&D test line about people who are acting as representatives etc, but it's confusing either so.

Mouth of the tyne trying to look like he's in with the crowd, even after calling them wankers last week. 

Honestly if you're on here reading this, please know that your "ITK" bullshit is making you look an even bigger dick. Even more so when you get called out on it 😂😂

Every time I watch a Wraith live video they always bang on about trolls on Twitter. Aye I get that it’s not nice but fucking hell, change the record man. 

38 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Oh aye, 70s haircut is some lad called Steve. Just heard Keith's mackem accent

Steve runs the Newcastle foodbank Great bloke that does loads for the area.

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Steve runs the Newcastle foodbank Great bloke that does loads for the area.

Or does he run the foodbank? Maybe he just tells lies like Kennedy, Keith and Amanda Staveley to get clicks for Steve Wraith's show.

• Yorkie changed the title to Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition