Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

F he’s doing it intentionally then it seems quite unprofessional tbh.

This place man.....its a good sign, no its a bad sign.  Thats unprofessional, he just trying to let the fans know.    Hes ITK, he knows f*** all!

Case study in declining mental health, both the takeover threads!  Could keep a PHD student in a job for years, analysis the messages on these boards!

It's almost as if different people have different opinions on things.

Nah, you're wrong!

He's 100% doing it intentionally so he must be that or near enough to that confident of it going through as not only will he get absolutely hammered off our fans on twitter but he'll look an absolute idiot for his leading on posts which go back months (Brown Ale / black and white champagne - bread split 80 - 10 - 10!)!

IDMWT!

He's 100% doing it intentionally so he must be that or near enough to that confident of it going through as not only will he get absolutely hammered off our fans on twitter but he'll look an absolute idiot for his leading on posts which go back months (Brown Ale / black and white champagne - bread split 80 - 10 - 10!)!

IDMWT!

To the outside world Who looks like the idiots there? Him for putting up a pic of bread and alcohol or the Newcastle fans that have went crazy and going as far as reading in to the percentage of the cut bread :lol:

I'd be surprised if someone as professional as him, and with the reputation he has, is a massive WUM. Just don't see what he'd achieve from that. He'll know something or at least have a massive hunch as to how this is heading.

Alternatively he knows nothing yet and is just showing a bit of solidarity to the cause by liking the tweet.

IDMWT!

To the outside world Who looks like the idiots there? Him for putting up a pic of bread and alcohol or the Newcastle fans that have went crazy and going as far as reading in to the percentage of the cut bread :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Screw the outside world!

IDMWT!

:lol: :lol:

Screw the outside world!

Well exactly. If it doesn’t happen I really don’t think he’s gonna care what a handful of Newcastle fans on twitter think

I'd be surprised if someone as professional as him, and with the reputation he has, is a massive WUM. Just don't see what he'd achieve from that. He'll know something or at least have a massive hunch as to how this is heading.

Alternatively he knows nothing yet and is just showing a bit of solidarity to the cause by liking the tweet.

This is very likely to be what is really happening IMO. He has unopened a right old can of worms by doing it mind.

He's possibly just enjoying the worship he's currently receiving and, as Ankles said, he's just giving a cheeky bit back. Partly to show solidarity, partly to amuse himself.

It's the lawyer version of when Mike Ashley got carried away with himself and started standing in the away end with a Smith shirt on. It's feels nice to be one of the lads.

He's possibly just enjoying the worship he's currently receiving and, as Ankles said, he's just giving a cheeky bit back. Partly to show solidarity, partly to amuse himself.

It's the lawyer version of when Mike Ashley got carried away with himself and started standing in the away end with a Smith shirt on. It's feels nice to be one of the lads.

Big difference is that he has a top class reputation, something that’s never been associated with Ashley.

Guest reefatoon

That’s what I don’t get about this hidden msg nonsense. What makes Newcastle so special? Was there any hidden msgs to Sheffield Wednesday fans about getting their points deduction halved? Or any other football case he’s worked on.

It’s all nonsense. And let’s be honest we only have that Keith guys say so that he he’s doing it on purpose

How do you know he hasn't? You searched through all the Sheff Wed related posts for confirmation on that? Or are you just guessing to validate your point

That’s what I don’t get about this hidden msg nonsense. What makes Newcastle so special? Was there any hidden msgs to Sheffield Wednesday fans about getting their points deduction halved? Or any other football case he’s worked on.

It’s all nonsense. And let’s be honest we only have that Keith guys say so that he he’s doing it on purpose

How do you know he hasn't? You searched through all the Sheff Wed related posts for confirmation on that? Or are you just guessing to validate your point

I’m obviously guessing I’m not that arsed about looking but I’d be amazed if there is any. My point is half the ‘hints’ people have picked on are a stretch. Come on to fuck the percentage the bread is cut.

De Marco has said today....

'Now more than at any time before, we need to encourage investment in football, not discourage it'

Has he tweeted that?

He posted a photo of a slice of toast and that had been engraved into it with a toast stamper.  It was a big slice of toast.

'Now more than at any time before, we need to encourage investment in football, not discourage it'

Has he tweeted that?

He posted a photo of a slice of toast and that had been engraved into it with a toast stamper.  It was a big slice of toast.

:lol: and as you can see there are 2 c's in that sentence, which only means one thing - cans

Has he tweeted that?

No he says it right at the end of the podcast he does with Mark Chapman this morning!

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-ornstein-chapman-podcast/id1488521447?i=1000508556849

He talks for about 15mins from the 3rd minute