Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Some prior knowledge here, NUFC Trust council member 🤔

Could he not have just checked where that particular flight was going before it actually flew? Not sure if he could have done that mind, but just wondering.

I prefer to believe rogue elements of the NUST board have been informed of developments taking place in the Bahamas.

Possible he could have, however private keys often don’t display that information publicly.

This c*** will be sick as a chip when the takeover is announced, almost approaching Delaney levels of bitterness.

[tweet]1360675337479344135[/tweet]?s=20

I called him a name earlier. I'm now blocked.

He makes Edwards seem almost likeable in comparison to that twat.

This c*** will be sick as a chip when the takeover is announced, almost approaching Delaney levels of bitterness.

He makes Edwards seem almost likeable in comparison to that twat.

No surprises that monumental bellend Luke Edwards has actually liked that tweet :lol:

He makes Edwards seem almost likeable in comparison to that t***.

No surprises that monumental bellend Luke Edwards has actually liked that tweet [emoji38]

Aye does not surprise me in the slightest. If this takeover did happen he’s going to be Billy no mates, whilst the rest of his colleagues get all the exclusives. He will no doubt run with the line that it will all end in tears.

Canny coincidence mind especially as the Reuben boat only just arrived there also if I remember correctly from the tweet posted earlier. Of course mind can’t say it’s not definitely a coincidence either.

Canny coincidence mind especially as the Reuben boat only just arrived there also if I remember correctly from the tweet posted earlier. Of course mind can’t say it’s not definitely a coincidence either.

I just don't want to get my hopes up by committing again, hopefully we hear something concrete sooner rather than later

This article from Craig Hope in late January somewhat went under the radar, but did confirm Ashley had been in Dubai. Prior to this it was claimed Ashley had just been hiring his jet out to rich associates for a trip to the sun. However, it wouldn’t be a wild guess to say he met with Staveley and possibly PIF on this trip. Now there’s the possibility he’s meeting with the Reubens at a time when travel is difficult.

Join those dots....

People do know that deals like this are completed in a London office by lawyers and advisors, rather than on a beach in Barbados by the two people themselves?

Plus the fact that they’d have no reason to discuss anything - terms are already agreed and not the problem.

People do know that deals like this are completed in a London office by lawyers and advisors, rather than on a beach in Barbados by the two people themselves?

Plus the fact that they’d have no reason to discuss anything - terms are already agreed and not the problem.

It might be an Epstein's island type of deal. Perhaps Dicky Masters is there as well and they've arranged to have a 14 year old Ukranian girl w*** him off with her foot and Mike's going to hide behind the settee and take a photo of it and then blackmail him into signing the takeover papers.