Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Do you seriously believe they are concluding the deal in the middle of the Caribbean at a time when people have been told to limit travel?

You do realise company purchases like this happen between lawyers in an office, not between the parties face to face?

They aren’t buying a car off Auto Trader.

Guest reefatoon

Weren’t you going off on one in the other takeover thread stiffers for people being on a downer? You were riddled with negativity with that post.

Do you seriously believe they are concluding the deal in the middle of the Caribbean at a time when people have been told to limit travel?

You do realise company purchases like this happen between lawyers in an office, not between the parties face to face?

We've had a maniac on airplane watch for 6 months, like some sort of mental Asperger's hacker. We have some of the worlds weirdest and most deranged internet users, most of which are on some sort of watch list.

Why not believe that ? Seems quite tranquil compared most of our general nuttiness  :lol:

Do you seriously realise the deal was originally brokered on a yacht in the Red Sea ?

Do you seriously realise people are allowed to travel for business ?

Do you realise that it’s a tax haven often used to conclude deals and who’s to say they’re not meeting to restructure a deal as has been previously alluded to.

Do you seriously realise the deal was originally brokered on a yacht in the Red Sea ?

Do you realise that it’s a tax haven often used to conclude deals and who’s to say they’re not meeting to restructure a deal as has been previously alluded to.

Do you realize

That everyone you know someday will die

(although I agree with your sentiments)

No

No

No

No

No

No

I’m not sure what medication you take pal, but I’d suggest you resume taking it.

You ok recently Stifleaay[/member] ? Been a right miserable arse these last couple of days.

Aye.

I just think the sense of realism has just fell out of this place recently.

100% agree but it would still be great if it happened, I dream of a day when Ashbrunley are now longer associated with the club.

You ok recently Stifleaay[/member] ? Been a right miserable arse these last couple of days.

Aye.

I just think the sense of realism has just fell out of this place recently.

100% agree but it would still be great if it happened, I dream of a day when Ashbrunley are now longer associated with the club.

I think the takeover will happen, but they aren’t meeting on a beach in the Caribbean handing the keys over, it’s not how it’s done.