Plane spotting

Nobody

5 minutes ago, arnonel said:

Im confused.

The SAME jet is flying from Paris to Lyon AND Newcastle to Lyon? Does it have hyper warp capabilities?

I thought this. :lol:

Paris to Lyon

Then later that day, Newcastle to Lyon 

Does it ever go from Lyon to Newcastle first? What is this sorcery??

10 minutes ago, madras said:

Cruise speed of 366mph.

My extensive Dennis ‘Biggles’ Wise research shows that the cruise speed of private jets is around 450 knots to 470 knots. I, for one, don’t want any sloth-like (imaginary) signing en route in such a Sopwith Camel. 

29 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Has the plane spotter thing ever been right in terms of potential transfers?

I think the first time I really believed the takeover was "on" was that leaked list of names on a flight. Obviously Staveley was on there but when you looked up the other names it was all associates etc. I remember thinking either it's real and something is happening or someone has gone to extreme lengths to fake it.

Edit - the plane stuff is generally bollocks though. I mean, Sesko's agent was literally in Newcastle and he ended up at Leipzig so :dontknow: 

Edited by Keegans Export

Anyone questioning the value of the sleuth work carried out by the aeroverts in this here Plane Spotting thread should get an instant ban from the forum. It's as offensive as wandering into the Vatican and asking if God exists.

Can Admin prepare the launch codes for the ban hammer please.