Newcastle United 0-2 Manchester City - 28/06/20 - post match from p30

Disco

I’m really upset watching just how bad some of our players are. Nothing about this game, just a general realisation that we’re a nothing club. Now the “exciting” players are off there’s nothing worth watching.

Nah, it’s rank. Sheffield Utd was a freak event.

Hardly if we also beat them at their place as well this season.

Did you watch that game?

He’s in the “a win must mean we’re ace” crew. Bruce has done a good job because we’ve fluked a few wins.

I’m really upset watching just how bad some of our players are. Nothing about this game, just a general realisation that we’re a nothing club. Now the “exciting” players are off there’s nothing worth watching.

Did you watch that game?

He’s in the “a win must mean we’re ace” crew. Bruce has done a good job because we’ve fluked a few wins.

When did I say that?

Did you watch that game?

When did I say that?

Throughout the Bruce thread.

As poor as I think Bruce is, and as badly as he fucked the first half, have to say he made exactly the right changes 2nd half. Gayle scores that it's decent management. Credit where it's due.

Funny though. I'm chatting with mates and Bruce made the same moves I said. During half time they asked Shearer and Richards what could be done and they basically said "nowt". The standard of punditry in this country is diabolical.

S. Longstaff has been very poor. No idea why we are not selling him if offers come. At least after the take over shouldnt be anywhere near first XI. To be fair everyone has been crap today.

Completely agree, shown his limitations against good players who in the main have ran him ragged .

Did you watch that game?

When did I say that?

Throughout the Bruce thread.

I mean, we both know I didn't.

It's why I'm not trying to hear any whinging about ASM ever.

He's the only reason we ever look like we might threaten any team.

Look at the state of Mason man, looks like Phil Mitchell has ran into the pitch.

:lol:

You should be on Netflix.

Look at him though. How the fuck is he classed as fit enough to manage a game at the elite level?

£50k-£200k he gets for it and looks like that.

I’m not slim by any means, but I reckon I’m in better shape than him.

Imagine being in the latter stages of a big cup, and you get told by your manager to go out there and actively not even try to win.

Utterly piss poor. Thoroughly deserved loss.

Guest Butcher

Imagine being in the latter stages of a big cup, and you get told by your manager to go out there and actively not even try to win.

Utterly p*ss poor. Thoroughly deserved loss.

What the fuck are you on about?