Newcastle United 0-2 Manchester City - 28/06/20 - post match from p30

Disco

As poor as I think Bruce is, and as badly as he fucked the first half, have to say he made exactly the right changes 2nd half. Gayle scores that it's decent management. Credit where it's due.

Funny though. I'm chatting with mates and Bruce made the same moves I said. During half time they asked Shearer and Richards what could be done and they basically said "nowt". The standard of punditry in this country is diabolical.

Putting a Championship striker on isn’t always going to come up trumps like the Villa game, like.

Imagine being in the latter stages of a big cup, and you get told by your manager to go out there and actively not even try to win.

Utterly piss poor. Thoroughly deserved loss.

I was trying to hold back in case my dislike for bruce clouded things but he's screwed up royally with this match.

Imagine being in the latter stages of a big cup, and you get told by your manager to go out there and actively not even try to win.

Utterly p*ss poor. Thoroughly deserved loss.

What the f*** are you on about?

How at any point have we looked like we were playing to win this game?

Utterly p*ss poor. Thoroughly deserved loss.

What the f*** are you on about?

Our game plan has been abhorrent and has welcomed a defeat.

Gayle’s body language is so crap man

Precisely the reason I’ve disliked having him in our team for years now. Not the fact he’s shit at football, it’s the way he carries himself around the pitch, half arsed, grumpy. Shelvey gets grief for it but Gayle is far worse and it’s never touched on.

I think people are so fixated with criticism of the first half approach that it just isn't worth any time or effort arguing with them.  I fucking hate Steve Bruce, he's useless.  But he was right trying to apply Rafa's approach to the game today.

Look at the state of Mason man, looks like Phil Mitchell has ran into the pitch.

:lol:

You should be on Netflix.

Look at him though. How the fuck is he classed as fit enough to manage a game at the elite level?

£50k-£200k he gets for it and looks like that.

I’m not slim by any means, but I reckon I’m in better shape than him.

Give owa, man. :lol:

Sean Longstaff has been so bad today

Been rubbish all season

Bar the Man United home game and the odd Fa Cup performance prior i 100% agree

Scored a great goal in the cup didn’t he. That’s the only positive I can remember from him this season.