Ryan Fraser (on loan at Southampton)

Chapo

Honestly I think he’s been one of the worst signings over the past 10 years or so. Signed on a free but on reportedly high wages. He’s offered almost nothing aside from a brief spell of effort when Howe first took over and went scrambling back to the self-interested whinger he is as soon as it didn’t go his way. 

The way he messed Bournemouth around was a massive red flag and he certainly wouldn’t pass the unofficial no dick heads rule the we have in signing players. 

Shite

1 minute ago, St1pe said:

Honestly I think he’s been one of the worst signings over the past 10 years or so. Signed on a free but on reportedly high wages. He’s offered almost nothing aside from a brief spell of effort when Howe first took over and went scrambling back to the self-interested whinger he is as soon as it didn’t go his way. 

The way he messed Bournemouth around was a massive red flag and he certainly wouldn’t pass the unofficial no dick heads rule the we have in signing players. 

Shite

Bad signing? Yes

One of the worst? Far from it. The fact he cost us nothing in fees means he wouldn't even make the top 10.

19 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Shite

He’s only one of the worst signings over the last ten years if you were in a coma for the first 8 and a half.

1 minute ago, christ said:

He’s only one of the worst signings over the last ten years if you were in a coma for the first 8 and a half.

Overall impact, wages, usefulness? The only player to regress under Howe. Naaaaaah shite. 

newcastle-united-striker-xisco-238853913

Him and Nacho potentially the worst.

- Pure shite

- Xisco was expensive for the time

- Forced Keegan to walk out of the club

- Dawned the beginning of the true Ashley era

- Scouted on YouTube by Dennis Wise

- His name was Xisco for fuck sake.

Edited by Skeletor

20 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

newcastle-united-striker-xisco-238853913

Him and Nacho potentially the worst.

- Pure shite

- Xisco was expensive for the time

- Forced Keegan to walk out of the club

- Dawned the beginning of the true Ashley era

- Scouted on YouTube by Dennis Wise

- His name was Xisco for fuck sake.

Scored that belter against Hull, marra...

49 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Shite

He came in the same window as Lewis and Hendrick, so there’s two worse without even thinking about previously.

Worst signed XI I can remember from my time. 

Sels 

Gamez  Yanga-Mbiwa Boumsong Lazaar 

Colback   Hendrick 

Thauvin                                       Obertan
                    Riviere   Muto           

12 minutes ago, Viana said:

Sels 

Colback   Hendrick 

Riviere   Muto           

You're young judging by that 

Edited by El Prontonise

13 minutes ago, Viana said:

Sels 

Colback   Hendrick 

Riviere   Muto           

Quite harsh on Colback actually, who had a reasonable first season before going to complete shite.

1 minute ago, SteV said:

Quite harsh on Colback actually, who had a reasonable first season before going to complete shite.

I’m with @Viana on that one. Watching him made me hate football for a while. Rafa coming in and turfing him was brilliant.