Ryan Fraser (on loan at Southampton)

Chapo

OK, so he's a blabber mouth. There's still one more in there, and the suspicion is around one fan fav, but doubt it'll be held against him if it comes out.

As for fraser...wasn't sure when we signed him, thought this could be whst we end up with, but at the time couldn't care less. His time here will largely be forgotten, and be a tricky quiz answer in about 10 years time.

Best of luck. 

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

OK, so he's a blabber mouth. There's still one more in there, and the suspicion is around one fan fav, but doubt it'll be held against him if it comes out.

Spill the beans

4 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Southampton?! That's an incredible move for him [emoji38]

It's not really if you think about what he can actually do if he stays fit and motivated for any period of time. Just strikes me as someone who doesn't take his career as seriously as he should.

Been such an underwhelming signing. At the time it looked like a really good signing on a "free". Lost his pace and cant remember beating his man once. Not played a competetive match for a long time so will probably get injured soon.

He looked canny when we started to build form under Howe around late January into early February. I thought he’d be the little pressing monster, but I never believed he’d be a long term option. 

he should destroy the Championship.

Clearly more than good enough for that level and could easily play for a bottom 8 side in the PL at least in a squad role. His attitude is obviously an issue due to him being sidelined twice.  Main hope is that he plays well enough to force a permanent move through to a struggling PL team