Ryan Fraser (on loan at Southampton)

Chapo

4 hours ago, TRon said:

He'll tear that league up unless he throws his customary strop after a month or so.

Sounds like saints fans loved his performance, changed the game when he came on apparently.

Hopefully he keeps it up and we can get a fee somehow.

10 hours ago, Menace said:

Riviere was worse than Xisco.

He was fucking woeful. I watched a couple of preseason games and couldn’t quite believe how bad he was. I’ve had the pleasure of watching the likes of Billy Rafferty, Rob McDonald and Bobby Shinton and can say that Rivière was by far the most out of depth in relation to his other team mates that I can recall. Not including Doumbia in this ‘cos that was just wrong. 

Centre Forward 26 games, 1 goal (only scored as he slipped taking a shot v QPR). Rivière is without doubt the worst centre forward v what was expected that I’ve ever seen. There’ll be a thread somewhere on here where I watched his 1st preseason game and have been absolutely astonished by his (and McLaren) performance. 

On 26/08/2023 at 05:24, LionOfGosforth said:

Have a misty recollection of Paul Moran too. He was on loan from Spurs around 91 I think. Only played maybe a half against Wolves, seem to recall him missing from a yard out and was painfully terrible. Actually looked drunk on the pitch. Turns out he went out and got absolutely shit-faced with Gazza the night before the game :lol:

Aye, was just coming to mention him. Pretty sure he was Gazza’s mate and he recommended him.

Wayne Fereday as well, the amount of times he’d fall over when he had the ball like a sniper had shot him was hilarious. There was also that Kevin thingy in defensive midfield who was utter toilet as well around 1990

Edited by Thomson Mouse

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...