Ryan Fraser (on loan at Southampton)

Chapo

Just now, gbandit said:

It’s a loss to not have Shelvey with no replacement but there’s easily enough cover for Fraser

It's obvious they have tried today but just couldn't get one done, nee bother really with Howe and Turkey Teeth coaching we'll be fine 

51 minutes ago, tgarve said:

He barely gets picked for Scotland and hasn’t had a good game for years? 

he withdrew from a couple games.  Got side lined.  When he was playing he was scoring looking good.  If memory serves. 

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

Yeah, he’s still too good for a championship club. Last season his commitment, running and crossing caused other teams a lot of problems. He’s a tenacious player and could still be playing in the premier league for a bottom half club for a good few years yet if his body doesn’t fall apart 

So Fraser apparently wasn’t dealt to Hull City.

Not sure why he has been frozen out of the side. He did very well last season, and now he’s gone.

I was looking for him in the team photo, but I don’t see him. Darlow and Shelvey are there. Read somewhere that Chris Wood at the game. It’s a bit odd and disappointing. Was hoping he would get a move if that’s what he wanted.   Any thoughts, info?

16 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

So Fraser apparently wasn’t dealt to Hull City.

Not sure why he has been frozen out of the side. He did very well last season, and now he’s gone.

I was looking for him in the team photo, but I don’t see him. Darlow and Shelvey are there. Read somewhere that Chris Wood at the game. It’s a bit odd and disappointing. Was hoping he would get a move if that’s what he wanted.   Any thoughts, info?

Just noticed Krafth and Targett in there..