Callum Wilson

Strawberry

Been immense so far like. Can’t believe he didn’t score more at Bournemouth.

Yeah he's got 7 in 9 for us and we are shite.

Weirdly probably suites him he has more of the box to himself. A lot of Bournemouth's final third play got very elaborate at times with players getting in each others way.

He’s just likeable, really. Seems a decent bloke, he’s English (not a massive thing, but we rarely seem to have England Internationals). He works hard with his defending from the front and hold up play. He’s scoring goals off shit service and limited chances. Plus, to top it all off, he is a handsome fucker.

Perfectly summed up.

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s just very capable as a centre-forward in lots of areas, and a sexy handsome bastard to boot, we are lucky to have him. Now imagine him under Rafa with Rondon and Perez for example...

Very pleased for him. Hopefully he will double his tally by the end of the season!

• 3 weeks later...

I was a bit lukewarm on him when we signed him but he's been tremendous and couldn't be happier to be proved wrong. Could do a great job for any side in this league.

Absolutely, with the exception of Man U who have the best squad in the league he could play for anyone.

I was a bit lukewarm on him when we signed him but he's been tremendous and couldn't be happier to be proved wrong. Could do a great job for any side in this league.

Absolutely, with the exception of Man U who have the best squad in the league he could play for anyone.

I'd pick him ahead of Cavani and Ighalo .

You what

You what

said it loads Man U have the best squad in the league

hard to say who was better - Ba, Rondon or Wilson.

I'd say the first two - but Ba was surrounded by great players and Rondon had a great coach build a forward line around him.

Makes Wilson's season all the more remarkable. surrounded by shite, in a shite system, coached by a shite manager.