Callum Wilson

Strawberry

An excellent striker, and seems a good personality to have around the place with bags of confidence.

Fingers crossed he can manage his injuries, obviously, but he's so reliable in front of goal and someone Isak can keep learning from, as well as Isak pushing him in return.

Very happy with this. 

He mentioned he wants to become Newcastle's 2nd highest top scorer behind Shearer, he needs 8 to do that, so odds are he'll manage it.

He also mentioned he wants to get in the Premier League 100 club, he's currently scored 81 Premier League goals. Do we think he scores the 19 needed by the time his contract is up in two seasons time?

3 hours ago, 54 said:

He mentioned he wants to become Newcastle's 2nd highest top scorer behind Shearer, he needs 8 to do that, so odds are he'll manage it.

He also mentioned he wants to get in the Premier League 100 club, he's currently scored 81 Premier League goals. Do we think he scores the 19 needed by the time his contract is up in two seasons time?

Wouldn't bet against him doing it this season.

4 hours ago, Aiston said:

Ah, the 'let's add 1 more year as we will look to sell you' contract extension.

Doesn’t strike me as that tbh - we’d struggle to replace his guaranteed goals output next summer.  I’m sure he’ll see at least the two years out - and I’m happy about that.  Cracking no. 9. 

9 hours ago, 54 said:

Sorry to be a pedant, but 2nd highest PL scorer - which is still the weirdest record going to me.  Milburn is obviously no. 2.