Callum Wilson

Strawberry

2 minutes ago, TRC said:

100% City only have Haaland and Alvarez, Man U have Hoiland and Martial, Arsenal have Gabby and Nketiah, Villa have Watkins and Duran, Spurs have Son. 

If any of those teams outside city get our injury issues they are in more trouble than we are.

Spurs have Richarlison and Veliz. But I agree with your point.

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Spurs have Richarlison and Veliz. But I agree with your point.

I purposely ignored Richarlison as he's terrible and I dont even know if he is a 9.

3 hours ago, TRC said:

100% City only have Haaland and Alvarez, Man U have Hoiland and Martial, Arsenal have Gabby and Nketiah, Villa have Watkins and Duran, Spurs have Son. 

If any of those teams outside city get our injury issues they are in more trouble than we are.

How many of them have a musculature of wet paper tho

England manager Gareth Southgate on injury concerns:

"We could lose one today after a scan. We could lose one tomorrow. We don't really know.

"You'd be amazed how complicated picking a squad is because all clubs are sensitive to information.

"I can't be certain that everyone in the squad will be there on Sunday night.

"Callum [Wilson] is probably the biggest doubt."

8 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Maddison also hurt and was named to the squad. I don't think it means anything and would still be shocked if we risk him on Saturday.

Maddison only had a light twist to his ankle.

I love Wilson but if he can't stay fit, he needs a replacement. Isak is only getting a pass in this regard because he's young and its unclear of he's a permanent crock.

Feels like these two are injured every other week. It's not good enough.

9 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Out for a number of weeks.  

I think he’ll have to come to the hard realisation that he’s going to be one of three now rather than one of two. Fantastic player but super noodle hamstrings mean we can’t rely on him when we’re a Europe chasing team. Particularly when Isak has had his travails with injuries too.