West Ham United 0-2 Newcastle United - 12/09/20

Greg

Solid half. We've looked good.

Direct sometimes but not in a hit and hope way. Carroll has been really useful and effective IMO.

Wilson is making a big difference as an out and out striker and Lewis looks smooth and classy getting forward from left back.

Hendrick has been okay. Really good defensively and seems to have a more free narrow role going forward, allowing Manquillo to bomb on.

Encouraged by how good the team looks when defending, as Shelvey hasn't been a glaring issue.

Well the strikers are getting chances. Wilson is doing particularly well. Carroll actually looks fit.

Apart from putting in a few blocks, Hendrick is offering nothing on the ball. Hopefully Fraser will be taking his place in the near future.

We still can't play the ball through the midfield though.  :sad:

Anyone watching the peacock stream with a norvern sounding commentator? Who is it?

I'm not watching it, but I'll guess... Steve Howey.

I recall howey sounding much dopier than this fella

It's Don Hutchison.

Anyone watching the peacock stream with a norvern sounding commentator? Who is it?

I'm not watching it, but I'll guess... Steve Howey.

I recall howey sounding much dopier than this fella

I've done an internet search and it could Danny Higginbottom former Mackem and tit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League_on_NBC

Think it's Don Hutchinson ?

:thup: should probably have kept reading the thread before posting!

We've all done it, nee bother. Having to endure Owen on the half time on some Aussie stream.

Wilson and Lewis have made a real difference because they're both confident, competent footballers. ASM continues to be pure entertainment on the ball. Thought Carroll was also impressive but he must be absolutely paggered now, knowing him. Hendrick has faded into the background exactly like he was expected to.

We should've definitely scored one or two but we're still looking rather suspect at the back.

Wilson and Lewis have made a real difference because they're both confident, competent footballers. ASM continues to be pure entertainment on the ball. Thought Carroll was also impressive but he must be absolutely paggered now, knowing him. Hendrick has faded into the background exactly like he was expected to.

We should've definitely scored one or two but we're still looking rather suspect at the back.

They've forgotten about Rafa's coaching and are focussing more on the half time kebab