Newcastle United 1-0 Blackburn Rovers - 15/09/2020

joeyt

Any player been worse value for money than Joelinton in the history of football?

I remember City buying Jo back when they first got taken over and he was somehow worse and constantly loaned out/shipped off. Joelinton could conceivably improve before meeting the same fate.

Any player been worse value for money than Joelinton in the history of football?

I remember City buying Jo back when they first got taken over and he was somehow worse and constantly loaned out/shipped off. Joelinton could conceivably improve before meeting the same fate.

Jo was and is at least a pretty average footballer. Our Jo is just a terrible player.

Anyone who still rates Joelinton, what drugs are you on?

Not sure anyone rates him, but no way is he a forward player for the way Bruce wants to play him. :lol:

KaKa does :lol:

I rate him, he makes other players feel like they are Messi. Seeing that 40M something sucking that hard has to give confidence to our 5M players.

Jo was and is at least a pretty average footballer. Our Jo is just a terrible player.

Did an alarm go off that people were talking about brazilian forwards? :lol: mans been silent for a week and swooped in like a starving eagle.

Haven't paid a tenner for the shite but promising to see another of the new signings seemingly bed in well. Will be very interesting to see how we fare against teams which aren't hopeless but so far so good.

Be amazed if we recoup anything on wor Joe mind. Bless him.

Did an alarm go off that people were talking about brazilian forwards? :lol: mans been silent for a week and swooped in like a starving eagle.

:lol: i just lurk nowadays on this part of the forum. Unless Neymar is having a good game of course.

Joelinton is so crap like. We desperately need to sign another striker as if anything happens to Wilson, we're fucked with this lazy, useless cunt upfront.

He is not that bad but he also its a striker.

It's been a bad performance from all. I just get so frustrated with Joelinton as he offers nothing as a striker. Its shocking watching him like.

Joelinton is nowhere near the worst player tonight mind, he's laid it off ok mostly, without looking much of a threat himself. But there's a couple of others who are barely able to pass to their own team mates.

Joelinton is nowhere near the worst player tonight mind, he's laid it off ok mostly, without looking much of a threat himself. But there's a couple of others who are barely able to pass to their own team mates.

This is the kind of competition we need.

Longstaff's been poor as has Ritchie. But Yedlin and Krafth have gone one better and been absolutely dreadful.